Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mushroom Bounty
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
YEAH MUSHROOM OUTFITS!
YEAH MUSHROOM OUTFITS!
oh yeah I saw this at work on my phone so I didn't comment but OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO SO SO SO GOOD

especially cheery and blithe (AMAZING colour combos!!!) but also chipper and jolly. and all of them actually. I need dragons for some of these tbh
oh yeah I saw this at work on my phone so I didn't comment but OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO SO SO SO GOOD

especially cheery and blithe (AMAZING colour combos!!!) but also chipper and jolly. and all of them actually. I need dragons for some of these tbh
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Is is sad, the first thing I thought of was the dancing shrooms from Disney’s 1st Fantasia? Also… where’s the rainbow one?! xD Anywho, cute. I’m sure I’ll find uses for a few~
Is is sad, the first thing I thought of was the dancing shrooms from Disney’s 1st Fantasia? Also… where’s the rainbow one?! xD Anywho, cute. I’m sure I’ll find uses for a few~
6wR17En.png
Are these available year-round?
Are these available year-round?
fBVWC4D.png2Vg82cJ.pngZFj885c.png
This is the best thing that has ever happened
This is the best thing that has ever happened
Might be the best apparel set ever released...
Might be the best apparel set ever released...
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
He loves it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43078034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/430781/43078034_350.png[/img][/url]
He loves it!

43078034_350.png
Mushrooms! Mushrooms! Mushrooms!
Mushrooms! Mushrooms! Mushrooms!
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
The mushroom hats ahahahaha
The mushroom hats ahahahaha
these are so good omg,, especially the little capelet, I can see myself using it a lot!
these are so good omg,, especially the little capelet, I can see myself using it a lot!
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58