Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 367 368
... sorry, did i just snag a caveborn gold dragon from the abandoned page ... ?! [center][url=https://dragcave.net/view/rCepG][img]https://dragcave.net/image/rCepG.gif[/img][/url][/center]
... sorry, did i just snag a caveborn gold dragon from the abandoned page ... ?!

rCepG.gif
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
@okcomputer

HOLY CRAP...congrats!!
@okcomputer

HOLY CRAP...congrats!!
@Fishlung if you mean that they're all male, you can get some pink dragons to influence eggs to your preferred/needed sex
@Fishlung if you mean that they're all male, you can get some pink dragons to influence eggs to your preferred/needed sex
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@Trix

Oh reallly? I'lll have to try that, thank you!
@Trix

Oh reallly? I'lll have to try that, thank you!
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
Also, one of the reason Aeons tend to be hot commodities is that they can predict the gender of an egg or hatchling.

If you need some, I can breed up some pinks and Aeons and send them your way. They won't be CB, but they'll get the job done.
Also, one of the reason Aeons tend to be hot commodities is that they can predict the gender of an egg or hatchling.

If you need some, I can breed up some pinks and Aeons and send them your way. They won't be CB, but they'll get the job done.
I think I'll be alright, but thank you for the offer!
I think I'll be alright, but thank you for the offer!
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
I really wish there was a way to message people on the actual dragon cave site. I see people in the Trading section who keep claiming their hatchlings/eggs up for trade saltkin, and they aren't. And like, I can't tell if they're actively trying to scam folks, or if they legit don't know what saltkin are.
I really wish there was a way to message people on the actual dragon cave site. I see people in the Trading section who keep claiming their hatchlings/eggs up for trade saltkin, and they aren't. And like, I can't tell if they're actively trying to scam folks, or if they legit don't know what saltkin are.
Speaking of trading, when I go to it (usually to try to get a canto egg or hatchling) I can’t trade because it says I have no dragons that I can teleport. I’m just wondering if someone could help me with that.
Speaking of trading, when I go to it (usually to try to get a canto egg or hatchling) I can’t trade because it says I have no dragons that I can teleport. I’m just wondering if someone could help me with that.
@Ferret800
You need to have a Magi dragon to be able to teleport an egg/hatchling to another user. Each Magi dragon that you own will allow a teleport of up to four eggs/hatchlings every 2 days.

I can send you a couple Magi eggs if you'd like, just let me know.
@Ferret800
You need to have a Magi dragon to be able to teleport an egg/hatchling to another user. Each Magi dragon that you own will allow a teleport of up to four eggs/hatchlings every 2 days.

I can send you a couple Magi eggs if you'd like, just let me know.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
returned just in time to get new dragons and see what the 2023 halloween dragon gonna be
returned just in time to get new dragons and see what the 2023 halloween dragon gonna be
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 367 368