Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Variety? Pursuits Food Conversion
I have a lair heavy on meat eaters and fish eaters.

But the tasks list is having me constantly prep Plants and Insects. Especially Insects.

I have almost 2000 points of Insects and hardly any of my dragons eat them. I can't pass them on, so they're of no use to me or anyone else.

But if I don't do the task, I miss out on those points.

I presume there's some sort of random mechanism for this task, generating 1 of the 4 categories randomly, but I think I've seen Fish twice since we started this, and Meat only once.

Yeah, I can just convert meat on my own, which I'm about to do. But I won't get pursuits points for it.

Can this be adjusted somehow?
I have a lair heavy on meat eaters and fish eaters.

But the tasks list is having me constantly prep Plants and Insects. Especially Insects.

I have almost 2000 points of Insects and hardly any of my dragons eat them. I can't pass them on, so they're of no use to me or anyone else.

But if I don't do the task, I miss out on those points.

I presume there's some sort of random mechanism for this task, generating 1 of the 4 categories randomly, but I think I've seen Fish twice since we started this, and Meat only once.

Yeah, I can just convert meat on my own, which I'm about to do. But I won't get pursuits points for it.

Can this be adjusted somehow?
@chomiji

One thing that I've noticed is that you don't get the same type of food requested in more than one set of Pursuits at the same time.

So if there's e.g. a Seafood pursuit in the monthly set, there won't be one in the weekly or daily set until the next month starts, and so on.
@chomiji

One thing that I've noticed is that you don't get the same type of food requested in more than one set of Pursuits at the same time.

So if there's e.g. a Seafood pursuit in the monthly set, there won't be one in the weekly or daily set until the next month starts, and so on.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@LuminAgricola -

Yeah, that kind of makes sense. *sigh*

Thanks!
@LuminAgricola -

Yeah, that kind of makes sense. *sigh*

Thanks!