Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone know good adoptables games?
1 2 3
[quote name="St0rmbringer" date="2022-09-12 06:56:57" ] I don’t really know any others, although I decided to give Dragon Cave a try! Already feeling a bit disheartened about the number of views you’re supposed to get to raise a dragon, though; I’ve never been good at getting social media attention ^^; https://dragcave.net/user/St0rmbringer [/quote] Nah, you don't have to get clicks yourself. Plenty of click sites. I put all mine in Allure of Neglected Dragons click site after they are a day old. They will grow. I've been there for a long time. :)
St0rmbringer wrote on 2022-09-12 06:56:57:
I don’t really know any others, although I decided to give Dragon Cave a try! Already feeling a bit disheartened about the number of views you’re supposed to get to raise a dragon, though; I’ve never been good at getting social media attention ^^;

https://dragcave.net/user/St0rmbringer

Nah, you don't have to get clicks yourself. Plenty of click sites. I put all mine in Allure of Neglected Dragons click site after they are a day old. They will grow. I've been there for a long time. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@St0rmbringer For any of you struggling with dragcave views, hatcheries are the best place to go to!

I use Neglected Dragon Daycare and DragHatch

In general I'd love any clicks on the egg in my signature <3 I'll be clicking some in this thread
@St0rmbringer For any of you struggling with dragcave views, hatcheries are the best place to go to!

I use Neglected Dragon Daycare and DragHatch

In general I'd love any clicks on the egg in my signature <3 I'll be clicking some in this thread
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
Click Critters is one of those clickable adoptables webgames. It's actually pretty old. There are over 10,000 critters to collect!

The main feature is the click exchange in which you click to give and receive levels for adoptables so you can hatch eggs and so on.

I have to add a disclaimer that a decent amount of critters are currently available, but the rest are retired. However, most are still attainable via Golden Eggs (hatchable eggs that can hatch into pretty much anything. Great for filling collections!), which are given out as prizes for various site activities. So some of the oldest adoptables can be a bit hard to get, but it's technically still possible even for a newcomer! (Though if you're a hardcore completionist, this site might not be a great pick. XD)

The community is small, and pretty quiet.
Click Critters is one of those clickable adoptables webgames. It's actually pretty old. There are over 10,000 critters to collect!

The main feature is the click exchange in which you click to give and receive levels for adoptables so you can hatch eggs and so on.

I have to add a disclaimer that a decent amount of critters are currently available, but the rest are retired. However, most are still attainable via Golden Eggs (hatchable eggs that can hatch into pretty much anything. Great for filling collections!), which are given out as prizes for various site activities. So some of the oldest adoptables can be a bit hard to get, but it's technically still possible even for a newcomer! (Though if you're a hardcore completionist, this site might not be a great pick. XD)

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Idk if neko atsume counts? 'Cause you don't really adopt the cats, but its a fun phone game that lets you collect pictures of cats. It was pretty popular a few years back.
Idk if neko atsume counts? 'Cause you don't really adopt the cats, but its a fun phone game that lets you collect pictures of cats. It was pretty popular a few years back.
I don't play it anymore, but DapperVolk is really good! I was HOOKED. Irl life stuff happened though. Have fun for me!
I don't play it anymore, but DapperVolk is really good! I was HOOKED. Irl life stuff happened though. Have fun for me!
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
[quote name="Euasteros" date="2022-09-07 19:40:30" ][url=https://finaloutpost.net/view/nHKVX][img]https://finaloutpost.net/s/nHKVX2.png[/img][/url] [/quote] whatt they got those funny pterosaurs in here !!! anurognathus ? or smth else ? anyway ive been playing dragon cave very on and off for 7 years now .. ive actually been playing that game for only like 3 months longer than flight rising thats wild
Euasteros wrote on 2022-09-07 19:40:30:
nHKVX2.png
whatt they got those funny pterosaurs in here !!! anurognathus ? or smth else ?

anyway ive been playing dragon cave very on and off for 7 years now .. ive actually been playing that game for only like 3 months longer than flight rising thats wild
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Egg Cave and Chicken Smoothie are the main adoptable/clickable sites that I'm on, although I rarely attend to my Egg Cave creatures. I bought a totem so they won't croak on me. Chicken Smoothie is ok, but pretty boring if I have to speak the truth. I prefer pet sims that are a little more interactive, such as this one. :)
Egg Cave and Chicken Smoothie are the main adoptable/clickable sites that I'm on, although I rarely attend to my Egg Cave creatures. I bought a totem so they won't croak on me. Chicken Smoothie is ok, but pretty boring if I have to speak the truth. I prefer pet sims that are a little more interactive, such as this one. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
If you would be up for something that isn't a site, Dragon Village Collection is like Dragon Cave but on mobile devices. Tons of pixel dragons and everything, and you can have other people pet them/have people pet yours!
If you would be up for something that isn't a site, Dragon Village Collection is like Dragon Cave but on mobile devices. Tons of pixel dragons and everything, and you can have other people pet them/have people pet yours!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-09-07 22:34:40" ] Click Critters is one of those clickable adoptables webgames. It's actually pretty old. There are over 10,000 critters to collect! The main feature is the click exchange in which you click to give and receive levels for adoptables so you can hatch eggs and so on. I have to add a disclaimer that a decent amount of critters are currently available, but the rest are retired. However, most are still attainable via Golden Eggs (hatchable eggs that can hatch into pretty much anything. Great for filling collections!), which are given out as prizes for various site activities. So some of the oldest adoptables can be a bit hard to get, but it's technically still possible even for a newcomer! (Though if you're a hardcore completionist, this site might not be a great pick. XD) The community is small, and pretty quiet. [/quote] OMG the artwork is giving off SUCH Neopets vibes!!!
Zenzic wrote on 2023-09-07 22:34:40:

OMG the artwork is giving off SUCH Neopets vibes!!!
DksOqac.png
@Bronzewing
@Euasteros

OMG Dragon Village Collection (DVC) is GREAT. Everything Drag Cave could be in a mobile game and MORE. Huge community and frequent updates/events and it's. Still. In. Beta.

My username is Prixle on the NA server if you ever want to play. But make sure to put down Bronzewing's in-game name since a referral event is going on right now =)
@Bronzewing
@Euasteros

OMG Dragon Village Collection (DVC) is GREAT. Everything Drag Cave could be in a mobile game and MORE. Huge community and frequent updates/events and it's. Still. In. Beta.

My username is Prixle on the NA server if you ever want to play. But make sure to put down Bronzewing's in-game name since a referral event is going on right now =)
DksOqac.png
1 2 3