Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 Flight Rising Dragon RP
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/woupQpq.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva] Welcome [/font][/size][/center] [columns][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Important Information:[/b][/font][/size] [LIST] [*] I'm not really looking to roleplay with minors. But if you make a good case then we can get something going that is heavily moderated. The lowest that I am comfortable with is 17 though, so if you're under that then please pass on me! It's not against those who are young, it's just that I am in my 20's and I prefer to limit my interaction with minors. Especially since I like to approach all kinds of topics in an RP [*] I will try to respond daily, though I understand life happens and sometimes gets busy. I don't expect you to reply daily, just once every couple of days if you're busy [*]Will use either forums, discord, google docs, etc. If you have a preference, don't hesitate to ask! Right now I am primarily working off of discord and forums. [*] I am looking for something FR dragon based. I wanna play with my dragons! While I have done others, I just want to play with the scaley boys and gals! [*] Romance is a-okay with me and all sexualities are open! I am also comfortable with all pronouns except neopronouns. Those are just very hard for me to understand and I mess up a lot so I would rather just avoid them in order to keep everyone happy. [/LIST] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DeDQkIK.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Potential plots:[/b][/font][/size] [LIST] [*] Merging of clans due to political means: Our two clans could decide to merge or even just become allies because it would be a good political move. I can see this being a very stressful change for both clans since dragons are territorial and don't merge well with other clans. Lots of drama and probably some bonding! [*] A trip across Sornieth: A group of dragons who decide to go across Sornieth for whatever means they have. This would create a good opening to explore the entire map as well as create a variety of environments to interact with. [*] Fighting the Gods: That's it. They're mad at the God(s) and they decide that it's time to take matters into their own hands. Of course, that isn't going to go well but that would certainly be exciting for the time being! [*]Pure, disgusting, fluff: Two dragons who meet and are just smitten. A whole story of retched happiness between the two of them as they explore their differences and learn to be together. [*] Literally anything, I'm down for anything you can think of. I am the kind of person who will work with you or be more than happy to let you run the course of everything. [/LIST] [color=transparent]oooooooooooooooooo ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XtBz9fJ.png[/img][/center] [size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Information about me:[/b][/font][/size] I am 23 years old. My pronouns are she/her but I am comfortable being referred to as anything so I suppose if you don't like she/her then feel free to say something else? I have a full-time job where I work 30 hours a week on top of a full-time college student schedule. And if I wasn't already making myself busy, I try to go to the gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday's to become healthy once more since my health is rather crap. Because of this, I ask for patience whenever it takes me a while to get to replies. I am the kind of person who tries to reply daily, but I know that sometimes after work I am just a puddle of a person. Most of my dragons have a personality and an idea for them even if I don't have anything written down. If you're curious about any of them, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to rant and rave over my own dragons and the ideas for them. That's the whole reason I am doing this, is to indulge in some good dragon plot. If you also want to indulge, toss me an @ or just reply to the thread and we will see if we work well to create a story. [center]Thanks![/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kofEg36.png[/img]
woupQpq.png
Welcome
Important Information:
  • I'm not really looking to roleplay with minors. But if you make a good case then we can get something going that is heavily moderated. The lowest that I am comfortable with is 17 though, so if you're under that then please pass on me! It's not against those who are young, it's just that I am in my 20's and I prefer to limit my interaction with minors. Especially since I like to approach all kinds of topics in an RP
  • I will try to respond daily, though I understand life happens and sometimes gets busy. I don't expect you to reply daily, just once every couple of days if you're busy
  • Will use either forums, discord, google docs, etc. If you have a preference, don't hesitate to ask! Right now I am primarily working off of discord and forums.
  • I am looking for something FR dragon based. I wanna play with my dragons! While I have done others, I just want to play with the scaley boys and gals!
  • Romance is a-okay with me and all sexualities are open! I am also comfortable with all pronouns except neopronouns. Those are just very hard for me to understand and I mess up a lot so I would rather just avoid them in order to keep everyone happy.
DeDQkIK.png
Potential plots:
  • Merging of clans due to political means: Our two clans could decide to merge or even just become allies because it would be a good political move. I can see this being a very stressful change for both clans since dragons are territorial and don't merge well with other clans. Lots of drama and probably some bonding!
  • A trip across Sornieth: A group of dragons who decide to go across Sornieth for whatever means they have. This would create a good opening to explore the entire map as well as create a variety of environments to interact with.
  • Fighting the Gods: That's it. They're mad at the God(s) and they decide that it's time to take matters into their own hands. Of course, that isn't going to go well but that would certainly be exciting for the time being!
  • Pure, disgusting, fluff: Two dragons who meet and are just smitten. A whole story of retched happiness between the two of them as they explore their differences and learn to be together.
  • Literally anything, I'm down for anything you can think of. I am the kind of person who will work with you or be more than happy to let you run the course of everything.
oooooooooooooooooo
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
XtBz9fJ.png

Information about me:

I am 23 years old. My pronouns are she/her but I am comfortable being referred to as anything so I suppose if you don't like she/her then feel free to say something else?

I have a full-time job where I work 30 hours a week on top of a full-time college student schedule. And if I wasn't already making myself busy, I try to go to the gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday's to become healthy once more since my health is rather crap. Because of this, I ask for patience whenever it takes me a while to get to replies. I am the kind of person who tries to reply daily, but I know that sometimes after work I am just a puddle of a person.

Most of my dragons have a personality and an idea for them even if I don't have anything written down. If you're curious about any of them, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to rant and rave over my own dragons and the ideas for them. That's the whole reason I am doing this, is to indulge in some good dragon plot. If you also want to indulge, toss me an @ or just reply to the thread and we will see if we work well to create a story.
Thanks!
kofEg36.png
StainedGlass2.png
@SnickerSnack

Hello! I am Dream she/her, also in my 20s! I also have a full time job so totally understand not being able to reply every single day

I have multiple different subclans within my lair that are all different so I have many different dragons I could potentially use for roleplay!

If you'd like, you can pm and we can flesh something out more specifically (Or here is fine too!)
@SnickerSnack

Hello! I am Dream she/her, also in my 20s! I also have a full time job so totally understand not being able to reply every single day

I have multiple different subclans within my lair that are all different so I have many different dragons I could potentially use for roleplay!

If you'd like, you can pm and we can flesh something out more specifically (Or here is fine too!)
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@SnickerSnack

Hello! I'm Raatha (she/her), also in my 20's and going through that full time job & full time university life.

I just got back into FR and while I don't have much lore now written on my dragons at the moment (I'm re-doing it all), most of them have personalities that I'm trying to figure out how to get into writing, but good plots can always help hammer them out officially.

If you're willing to put up with a returning member, I'd be down to pm and see if it's a good fit? I can also send a few recent samples of my writing.

(I'm also down for group RP's if that's a plus)

@SnickerSnack

Hello! I'm Raatha (she/her), also in my 20's and going through that full time job & full time university life.

I just got back into FR and while I don't have much lore now written on my dragons at the moment (I'm re-doing it all), most of them have personalities that I'm trying to figure out how to get into writing, but good plots can always help hammer them out officially.

If you're willing to put up with a returning member, I'd be down to pm and see if it's a good fit? I can also send a few recent samples of my writing.

(I'm also down for group RP's if that's a plus)

@SnickerSnack Hi. I'm Evil , she/her. My age is 25 and I work as a paramedic, and that means I wont answer every day. Just please wait for me Also my mother language is not english,smoll writting mistakes are alright I hope so? Also im not really a writter but I will do my best. Mostly of my main dragons have their own personalities and more info. I just got back into FR like 1 month ago..my lair is still a mess... Since Shinerai is my main dragon I will rp with him. If there is any question just pm me.[emoji=imperial winking size=1]
@SnickerSnack

Hi. I'm Evil , she/her. My age is 25 and I work as a paramedic, and that means I wont answer every day. Just please wait for me
Also my mother language is not english,smoll writting mistakes are alright I hope so? Also im not really a writter but I will do my best.

Mostly of my main dragons have their own personalities and more info. I just got back into FR like 1 month ago..my lair is still a mess...
Since Shinerai is my main dragon I will rp with him.

If there is any question just pm me.
https://www.facebook.com/Winters-War-Spirit-Wolves-Edits-101038701481188/