Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Recent Festival Items
1 2
@chuchus900

If you have any old festival items I am willing to trade them for approximate AH price and pay the difference if it's too much, but if you don't I recommend going on the AH cause you might be able to get a better deal. If not I'm still willing to trade, but I don't want you to feel like you paid extra when you didn't have to!
@chuchus900

If you have any old festival items I am willing to trade them for approximate AH price and pay the difference if it's too much, but if you don't I recommend going on the AH cause you might be able to get a better deal. If not I'm still willing to trade, but I don't want you to feel like you paid extra when you didn't have to!
dBsgueP.png
hey, could I get a dark incense and a sunshield cloak? that'd be a total value of 200g.

I have a bunch of old fest familiars and chests from 2015-17, as well as extra Loga. is there anything in particular you're looking for? I'm currently going thru my hoard to see if I have something that's of roughly equal trade value.

@mangopeachtea
hey, could I get a dark incense and a sunshield cloak? that'd be a total value of 200g.

I have a bunch of old fest familiars and chests from 2015-17, as well as extra Loga. is there anything in particular you're looking for? I'm currently going thru my hoard to see if I have something that's of roughly equal trade value.

@mangopeachtea
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@MangoPeachTea

AH FUDGE, I’m so sorry, I somehow missed the part that said that you were looking specifically for fest items?? That’s totally my bad :’0

Anyways, I have a spare Standard of the Arcanist, as one of my older fest items? Or, I can also offer an accent- I don’t have too many of those, though- or familiar from most 2021 festivals, if there’s any of those you need!
@MangoPeachTea

AH FUDGE, I’m so sorry, I somehow missed the part that said that you were looking specifically for fest items?? That’s totally my bad :’0

Anyways, I have a spare Standard of the Arcanist, as one of my older fest items? Or, I can also offer an accent- I don’t have too many of those, though- or familiar from most 2021 festivals, if there’s any of those you need!
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@brilliantsky

The Loga average on the AH is about 300 gems so I could send you the items and the 100 extra gems so it comes out evenly. Or if you want you can throw the chests my way to the amount you think is fair. It all depends on what you want to do but yeah I cam definitely do that!
@brilliantsky

The Loga average on the AH is about 300 gems so I could send you the items and the 100 extra gems so it comes out evenly. Or if you want you can throw the chests my way to the amount you think is fair. It all depends on what you want to do but yeah I cam definitely do that!
dBsgueP.png
@chuchus900

All good! It happens so don't stress it! Accents and skins of old festivals are usually high so probably best to save those for more expensive trades. The Standard comes to about 170g on the AH, so I could send you the items and gems to make it even. I could also do the 2021 familars because I am missing some, but it all depends on what you want to do!
@chuchus900

All good! It happens so don't stress it! Accents and skins of old festivals are usually high so probably best to save those for more expensive trades. The Standard comes to about 170g on the AH, so I could send you the items and gems to make it even. I could also do the 2021 familars because I am missing some, but it all depends on what you want to do!
dBsgueP.png
@MangoPeachTea most of my old fest chests don't have a ton of copies on the AH, so I don't feel super confident about my price estimates. Why don't we do the Loga trade? I'll open a CR.
@MangoPeachTea most of my old fest chests don't have a ton of copies on the AH, so I don't feel super confident about my price estimates. Why don't we do the Loga trade? I'll open a CR.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky

Items sent your way! Hope you enjoy!
@brilliantsky

Items sent your way! Hope you enjoy!
dBsgueP.png
@MangoPeachTea

Yeah, understood! For familiars, which I have more duplicates of, I have the flowing Taurus, the sprouting Gemini, thr marble lightweaver, the sandstone stormchaser, the chalcedony arcanist, the Porphyry Flamecaller, the cinnabar plaguebronger, and the granite earthshaker- need any of those? :0
@MangoPeachTea

Yeah, understood! For familiars, which I have more duplicates of, I have the flowing Taurus, the sprouting Gemini, thr marble lightweaver, the sandstone stormchaser, the chalcedony arcanist, the Porphyry Flamecaller, the cinnabar plaguebronger, and the granite earthshaker- need any of those? :0
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@chuchus900

I do need the flamecaller! The flamecaller goes for about 140g on the AH, so I can send you the items your way and the 70g as well to make it even! CR sent your way!
@chuchus900

I do need the flamecaller! The flamecaller goes for about 140g on the AH, so I can send you the items your way and the 70g as well to make it even! CR sent your way!
dBsgueP.png
1 2