Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF someone to trade Research Notes
1 2
Hi there!

Just wanted to finish up my Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, I have 336 "share research" I would like to use up and would appreciate if someone could do the same back.

Timezone is FR time, and I'm more online during night near rollover.

Thanks so much!
Hi there!

Just wanted to finish up my Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, I have 336 "share research" I would like to use up and would appreciate if someone could do the same back.

Timezone is FR time, and I'm more online during night near rollover.

Thanks so much!
bump
bump
I dont have that many research notes, but I could give you some of what I have if you'd like.
I dont have that many research notes, but I could give you some of what I have if you'd like.
@AmaruBrightmoon

Please! I just want to finish off the last two of my plots lol and I can throw a bunch of what I have to you. Will send a friend request
@AmaruBrightmoon

Please! I just want to finish off the last two of my plots lol and I can throw a bunch of what I have to you. Will send a friend request
Do you know if there a limit to how many can be sent at a time, i still have a few notes left but your suddenly not showing up for people who I can share with.
Do you know if there a limit to how many can be sent at a time, i still have a few notes left but your suddenly not showing up for people who I can share with.
@AmaruBrightmoon

I don't know but you also disappeared for me. It shows up as 9 assisted and maybe that's the amount helped at a time. Thank you so much for the research notes!

---
Opp, while I was typing artifacts finished and it was only those 9. If you can check yours too, I kept sending until I couldn't but hopefully it does more than that or rolls over you
@AmaruBrightmoon

I don't know but you also disappeared for me. It shows up as 9 assisted and maybe that's the amount helped at a time. Thank you so much for the research notes!

---
Opp, while I was typing artifacts finished and it was only those 9. If you can check yours too, I kept sending until I couldn't but hopefully it does more than that or rolls over you
@AmaruBrightmoon

I got you back in my list! And got more assisted notes. Got this pop-up when I tried sending you more:

"A player you're attempting to share research notes with cannot accept any more at this time."
@AmaruBrightmoon

I got you back in my list! And got more assisted notes. Got this pop-up when I tried sending you more:

"A player you're attempting to share research notes with cannot accept any more at this time."
I think I have 4 notes left, when you say only those nine did the reasearch notes finish or should I send the last ones I have once it lets me again
I think I have 4 notes left, when you say only those nine did the reasearch notes finish or should I send the last ones I have once it lets me again
@AmaruBrightmoon

Hi! I think they reset every time we collect/finish our artifacts. You can save your notes! I wouldn't want you to keep waiting up for me. Again, super appreciate it! I thought I finished all my plots and then saw two untouched ones, lost my mind right there lol
@AmaruBrightmoon

Hi! I think they reset every time we collect/finish our artifacts. You can save your notes! I wouldn't want you to keep waiting up for me. Again, super appreciate it! I thought I finished all my plots and then saw two untouched ones, lost my mind right there lol
Do you still need the research notes though, I dont mind giving them I would just rather make sure especially since you gave me a bunch.
Do you still need the research notes though, I dont mind giving them I would just rather make sure especially since you gave me a bunch.
1 2