Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Genes that go together
Ok this has been on my mind for quite a while... When I look at Genes I notice that there are sets for Prime and secondary genes.. but there is one gene that I've looked at that doesn't have a prime compliment

The secondary gene Seraph..

Think about it... it's so far the only secondary gene without a compliment prime.. and i know it was released about the same time as the Skydancer breed

So my real question is... will we ever get a prime gene that matches Seraph?
Ok this has been on my mind for quite a while... When I look at Genes I notice that there are sets for Prime and secondary genes.. but there is one gene that I've looked at that doesn't have a prime compliment

The secondary gene Seraph..

Think about it... it's so far the only secondary gene without a compliment prime.. and i know it was released about the same time as the Skydancer breed

So my real question is... will we ever get a prime gene that matches Seraph?
Something here later
Dreamcrystal
As far as I know, it's because the secondary gene Seraph was sponsored through the Flight Rising Kickstarter, so I don't think that there will ever be a gene that matches it. Personally, I really like how it looks with clown, though. :)
Dreamcrystal
As far as I know, it's because the secondary gene Seraph was sponsored through the Flight Rising Kickstarter, so I don't think that there will ever be a gene that matches it. Personally, I really like how it looks with clown, though. :)