Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] done!
[center][size=4][b]Hello! I'm auctioning off a custom UMA commission slot![/b][/size] [item=Skin Blueprint] I currently have a single custom skin blueprint I don't really know what to do with, so I've decided to hold an auction to give someone an opportunity to get a [b]custom skincent for whatever dragon of their choice.[/b] [b]I'll be creating the design[/b], with the skin blueprint included with the cost. Highest bid can choose whatever dragon breed, pose, theme, specifications- it's a custom skincent for you! ^^ [b]Ends on Oct 5th, 2023 @ 8:00 FR time[/b] [quote=Current Bid] SB: 3kg [emoji=gem size=1] Minimum increase: 200g [emoji=gem size=1] Current Bid: AB AB: 10kg [emoji=gem size=1] [/quote] [b]Examples of my work:[/b] [skin=51657][skin=47483][skin=48512]
Hello! I'm auctioning off a custom UMA commission slot!

Skin Blueprint

I currently have a single custom skin blueprint I don't really know what to do with, so I've decided to hold an auction to give someone an opportunity to get a custom skincent for whatever dragon of their choice.

I'll be creating the design, with the skin blueprint included with the cost. Highest bid can choose whatever dragon breed, pose, theme, specifications- it's a custom skincent for you! ^^

Ends on Oct 5th, 2023 @ 8:00 FR time

Current Bid wrote:
SB: 3kg

Minimum increase: 200g

Current Bid: AB

AB: 10kg

Examples of my work:
IMG_9366.gif
I’ll take the SB and an LDP please :)
I’ll take the SB and an LDP please :)
92947897.png
nbZE1po.png