Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
"An interesting name... Dral," Denaris spoke his name carefully pronouncing it and letting it roll of her tongue. "Tell me Dral. What were you doing before you allowed us to drag you along?" Denaris asked as she flew alongside the banescale keeping and eye on the ground and where they were going.
"An interesting name... Dral," Denaris spoke his name carefully pronouncing it and letting it roll of her tongue. "Tell me Dral. What were you doing before you allowed us to drag you along?" Denaris asked as she flew alongside the banescale keeping and eye on the ground and where they were going.

Dral pondered for a brief moment, brow furrowing slightly be he replied with, "Survive, I suppose... Traveled around the world for the past few years with no place to settle."

"My heart restless," He finished, a claw flexing a little to relived the tension. The Banescale was easing up a bit by the looks of it. His expression soften to a more relaxed, yet stoic state.

"... Your Friend, the droid. Why do they seek this scientist?"

Dral pondered for a brief moment, brow furrowing slightly be he replied with, "Survive, I suppose... Traveled around the world for the past few years with no place to settle."

"My heart restless," He finished, a claw flexing a little to relived the tension. The Banescale was easing up a bit by the looks of it. His expression soften to a more relaxed, yet stoic state.

"... Your Friend, the droid. Why do they seek this scientist?"
Denaris paused as she stared ahead of her for a moment before she spoke. "Snow was taken from her home when she was just a hatchling and was experimented on. That's why she has mechanical parts. They cut her open in places and replaced it with mechanical parts... they tried programming her to be an Assassin. To go after a target and kill them without emotion. She retained her memories though and ended up rebelling. Ripped the whole lab to pieces and the scientists. Some escaped so she's chasing after them... it's the only thing she knows to do right now..." Denaris said her voice somber and quiet. "Don't tell her I told you. She might be a bit more sour towards you," Denaris smirked trying to change the mood and topic.
Denaris paused as she stared ahead of her for a moment before she spoke. "Snow was taken from her home when she was just a hatchling and was experimented on. That's why she has mechanical parts. They cut her open in places and replaced it with mechanical parts... they tried programming her to be an Assassin. To go after a target and kill them without emotion. She retained her memories though and ended up rebelling. Ripped the whole lab to pieces and the scientists. Some escaped so she's chasing after them... it's the only thing she knows to do right now..." Denaris said her voice somber and quiet. "Don't tell her I told you. She might be a bit more sour towards you," Denaris smirked trying to change the mood and topic.

Dral seemed to ponder on this new inquiry about the Sandsurge. Perhaps he felt pity? Highly unlikely since considering he hardly cares unless it's his own motives. But it was good to know what drives the Cyborg onward. He wonders what would happen when the Sandsurge reached her goal.

"Really? Could you tell?" Said Dral, smirking a bit at his own joke, "Besides. I think I can handle another dragon hating me. It's nothing new."

Another important thought came to mind, "... This journey. What's in it for me? I am reminded I took this offer too hastily without any offers of benefits for myself. I'm eager to know, otherwise we could part ways right t this moment."

Dral seemed to ponder on this new inquiry about the Sandsurge. Perhaps he felt pity? Highly unlikely since considering he hardly cares unless it's his own motives. But it was good to know what drives the Cyborg onward. He wonders what would happen when the Sandsurge reached her goal.

"Really? Could you tell?" Said Dral, smirking a bit at his own joke, "Besides. I think I can handle another dragon hating me. It's nothing new."

Another important thought came to mind, "... This journey. What's in it for me? I am reminded I took this offer too hastily without any offers of benefits for myself. I'm eager to know, otherwise we could part ways right t this moment."
Denaris chuckled as the banescale asked what made this beneficial for him. "I don't know what you would want. I offered you a purpose unless you already have on which if that was the case I doubt you would have accepted," Denaris said tilting her head. "What would you want?" She asked her eyes fixing on him as she flew flapping her wings occassionally.
Denaris chuckled as the banescale asked what made this beneficial for him. "I don't know what you would want. I offered you a purpose unless you already have on which if that was the case I doubt you would have accepted," Denaris said tilting her head. "What would you want?" She asked her eyes fixing on him as she flew flapping her wings occassionally.
1 2 3 4 5 6