Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting, Build Your Own Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kesstryl

Oh they definitely would! I'm just not familiar with the usual going rate of dragons, so I don't want to accidentally overcharge you, haha. I've been using this spreadsheet as a rough guide for CS to FR conversions for pets. So I guess if you know what you'd probably like to pay in gems/treasure, we can figure out something fair :-)

@starlapelle

Hi! The most common ratio I've seen is 1C$ = 5g, and I'd prefer to use that if you're comfortable with it. The lowest AH price for the Wavebreaker I've seen is 260 gems, so I'd be happy to sell it for 215 gems. So that would come out to 43 C$! If that sounds good to you, just lmk and I'll send you a CR request!
@Kesstryl

Oh they definitely would! I'm just not familiar with the usual going rate of dragons, so I don't want to accidentally overcharge you, haha. I've been using this spreadsheet as a rough guide for CS to FR conversions for pets. So I guess if you know what you'd probably like to pay in gems/treasure, we can figure out something fair :-)

@starlapelle

Hi! The most common ratio I've seen is 1C$ = 5g, and I'd prefer to use that if you're comfortable with it. The lowest AH price for the Wavebreaker I've seen is 260 gems, so I'd be happy to sell it for 215 gems. So that would come out to 43 C$! If that sounds good to you, just lmk and I'll send you a CR request!
tumblr_oupkhosz821vhl5hio2_400.png
[quote name="Porrim" date="2023-09-24 14:34:02" ] @Kesstryl Oh they definitely would! I'm just not familiar with the usual going rate of dragons, so I don't want to accidentally overcharge you, haha. I've been using this spreadsheet as a rough guide for CS to FR conversions for pets. So I guess if you know what you'd probably like to pay in gems/treasure, we can figure out something fair :-) [/quote] Would this forum info for dragon prices seem fair to you? I calculated Fychon at 88500 T and Sera at 61,375 T [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3202773[/url]
Porrim wrote on 2023-09-24 14:34:02:
@Kesstryl

Would this forum info for dragon prices seem fair to you? I calculated Fychon at 88500 T and Sera at 61,375 T

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3202773
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@Kesstryl

Oh, that's such a cool resource! Sure, I'm okay with that :-)

Since that would be just under 150kT, I'll look for a pet/combination of pets worth around 125kT if that sounds fair to you? Then I'll send you a CR request and CS suggestion
@Kesstryl

Since that would be just under 150kT, I'll look for a pet/combination of pets worth around 125kT if that sounds fair to you? Then I'll send you a CR request and CS suggestion
@Porrim Ironically I am slowly liquidating my CS account, if you wanna talk some tradsies my name is Blake. on there.
@Porrim Ironically I am slowly liquidating my CS account, if you wanna talk some tradsies my name is Blake. on there.
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
[quote name="Porrim" date="2023-09-24 15:16:01" ] @Kesstryl Oh, that's such a cool resource! Sure, I'm okay with that :-) Since that would be just under 150kT, I'll look for a pet/combination of pets worth around 125kT if that sounds fair to you? Then I'll send you a CR request and CS suggestion [/quote] Sounds good
Porrim wrote on 2023-09-24 15:16:01:
@Kesstryl

Sounds good
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@Porrim I'm sure you have plenty of offers to weed through, but if you end up with some currency, feel free to grab some more of my rares
@Porrim I'm sure you have plenty of offers to weed through, but if you end up with some currency, feel free to grab some more of my rares
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@Porrim I'd love to buy the Cherrybrook accent. Current LAH price is 70kt, would you take 50g as payment?
@Porrim I'd love to buy the Cherrybrook accent. Current LAH price is 70kt, would you take 50g as payment?
Pinwheel Paddies - Commissions

- Adopts

- The gang
xxxxxxxxxxxx mkyCRvi.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinoa
may i buy ruby and gelatin for 50g?
may i buy ruby and gelatin for 50g?
Just experimenting with bad decisions
@Yamoi

That sounds good to me, I'll send a CR!

@Petchimal

Sure, I'll send a CR!

Oh, sorry, I misremembered which dragons were which, can I take a second to compare a few things real quick?
@Yamoi

That sounds good to me, I'll send a CR!

@Petchimal

Sure, I'll send a CR!

Oh, sorry, I misremembered which dragons were which, can I take a second to compare a few things real quick?
okay!
okay!
Just experimenting with bad decisions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7