Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@LucisAbsentia

just checking in, are we still doing the nester review thing? And would it just be on a google form or another forum?
@LucisAbsentia

just checking in, are we still doing the nester review thing? And would it just be on a google form or another forum?
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@ClockworkAnomaly

Hey! We are intending on implementing a nester review, but we haven't fully finished that idea yet! We have several new things we definitely want to follow through on, but we want to take our time and get it done right. I believe it would probably be a google form or something of that sort - a google form would be easy to link on the rental thread, and they're easy to fill out in terms of a) not needing to log into anything to answer and b) anonymity for those who might not want their UN attached to their review!

Nest reviews and the Discord are the two big things being worked on right now, we were just maybe a little overzealous in trying to get everything done at one time within a week lol
@ClockworkAnomaly

Hey! We are intending on implementing a nester review, but we haven't fully finished that idea yet! We have several new things we definitely want to follow through on, but we want to take our time and get it done right. I believe it would probably be a google form or something of that sort - a google form would be easy to link on the rental thread, and they're easy to fill out in terms of a) not needing to log into anything to answer and b) anonymity for those who might not want their UN attached to their review!

Nest reviews and the Discord are the two big things being worked on right now, we were just maybe a little overzealous in trying to get everything done at one time within a week lol
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia hello, I am leaving FR for the time being and I'd like to be removed from the shadow nesters list. Thank you!
@LucisAbsentia hello, I am leaving FR for the time being and I'd like to be removed from the shadow nesters list. Thank you!
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
@SmashingPumpkins got it! @ArmorWondrous has control of the lists, we'll make sure you get removed asap!
@SmashingPumpkins got it! @ArmorWondrous has control of the lists, we'll make sure you get removed asap!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia
Thanks for the heads up!

@SmashingPumpkins
Take care!
@LucisAbsentia
Thanks for the heads up!

@SmashingPumpkins
Take care!

4/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous seems i'm a bit late to the party- still, i would love to be a shadow nester! So i was hoping maybe i could get any info needed regarding a processes, or any other needed that isn't in the front page!
@ArmorWondrous seems i'm a bit late to the party- still, i would love to be a shadow nester! So i was hoping maybe i could get any info needed regarding a processes, or any other needed that isn't in the front page!
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@Alecyne
Sure!

For the most part we keep things pretty casual so we don't have any strict processes you need to know about. We have a couple of things in the pipeline for Triskele Nests but we ping everyone when anything major happens!

Do you have any specific questions you wanted to ask?
@Alecyne
Sure!

For the most part we keep things pretty casual so we don't have any strict processes you need to know about. We have a couple of things in the pipeline for Triskele Nests but we ping everyone when anything major happens!

Do you have any specific questions you wanted to ask?

4/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@armorwondrous Nope! If that’s all I would love if you could get me signed up :>
@armorwondrous Nope! If that’s all I would love if you could get me signed up :>
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@Alecyne
Alright, I'll add you to our shadow nesters!
@Alecyne
Alright, I'll add you to our shadow nesters!

4/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@ShadowSnatcher @Caralis @dakotaawolven @mackelleo
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @KingHorrorboros @Phoebici
@Twizz @nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Nixus @Raybbit
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness @Amalgemotion @lumibear @Novical
@ToxicE @RobotOcelot @Godrorress @Kamikire @Alecyne
@ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch @LadyBeelze
@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @T3CHN01R
@Felawnie @KallyPaige @ThisIsMilkshake @Calidragon @Andromedus
@Alithium8 @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @Leopardmask @Solestial @Theorys @HypoTheBognapper @Macuil
@Thrawn @Saccharine @Verdell @MaybeNewt @Mode
@chemicon @tialanderrol @TigerLily009 @GhostBeach @Geekachu @Theybuggers

Hi all! It's spooky season and it's time for our monthly check-in! Please fill out the form linked below within 3 days unless you want another ping from me.

We are keeping the fodder pinglist question up - answer yes or no if you want to be on it and we will continue to update it monthly.

All changes discussed during the revamp are still in the pipeline, we haven't forgotten or abandoned them!

Feel free to ping me or LucisAbsentia if you have any questions!
@ShadowSnatcher @Caralis @dakotaawolven @mackelleo
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @KingHorrorboros @Phoebici
@Twizz @nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Nixus @Raybbit
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness @Amalgemotion @lumibear @Novical
@ToxicE @RobotOcelot @Godrorress @Kamikire @Alecyne
@ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch @LadyBeelze
@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @T3CHN01R
@Felawnie @KallyPaige @ThisIsMilkshake @Calidragon @Andromedus
@Alithium8 @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @Leopardmask @Solestial @Theorys @HypoTheBognapper @Macuil
@Thrawn @Saccharine @Verdell @MaybeNewt @Mode
@chemicon @tialanderrol @TigerLily009 @GhostBeach @Geekachu @Theybuggers

Hi all! It's spooky season and it's time for our monthly check-in! Please fill out the form linked below within 3 days unless you want another ping from me.

We are keeping the fodder pinglist question up - answer yes or no if you want to be on it and we will continue to update it monthly.

All changes discussed during the revamp are still in the pipeline, we haven't forgotten or abandoned them!

Feel free to ping me or LucisAbsentia if you have any questions!

4/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29