Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 333 334
Honestly I had assumed that since the roving jelly and the assassin bug are both necessary for fiona fams that they'd be around the same price, but apparently not.
Honestly I had assumed that since the roving jelly and the assassin bug are both necessary for fiona fams that they'd be around the same price, but apparently not.
@Voidthoughts ¯\_(-_-)_/¯ I've long given up on trying to make sense of AH prices for familiars at this point...
@Voidthoughts ¯\_(-_-)_/¯ I've long given up on trying to make sense of AH prices for familiars at this point...
8bICJ62.gif
@Zafirmei @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Meowruff @fawno @Altair @ZestyHolly @GarbagePal @NovaValkyrie @Etheryn @Tigerstar54 @Sanzuwu @Linaeve @pghbekka @kumatan [item=Hawksbill Goliath] @Voidthoughts @Morcegueres (I also have duplicates of a lot of the ones I've already listed, including the Flighted Molecricket) [item=Illumination Crecko] [item=Jelly Jewel] [item=Shy Bagwitch]
@Zafirmei @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Meowruff @fawno @Altair @ZestyHolly @GarbagePal @NovaValkyrie @Etheryn @Tigerstar54 @Sanzuwu @Linaeve @pghbekka @kumatan

Hawksbill Goliath

@Voidthoughts @Morcegueres (I also have duplicates of a lot of the ones I've already listed, including the Flighted Molecricket)

Illumination Crecko Jelly Jewel Shy Bagwitch
8bICJ62.gif
I'd like the shybagwitch please. Let me find how much it is:

My velvet buttersnake (9g)

for the Shy bagwitch (6g)
I'd like the shybagwitch please. Let me find how much it is:

My velvet buttersnake (9g)

for the Shy bagwitch (6g)
Na5WGHa.png
@PhoenixRaven Could I trade the Jelly Jewel for my Roving Jelly Jewel? Also, I just checked, and both seem to be around 10g right now, so write me down as 'confused about AH prices as well'...
@PhoenixRaven Could I trade the Jelly Jewel for my Roving Jelly Jewel? Also, I just checked, and both seem to be around 10g right now, so write me down as 'confused about AH prices as well'...
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@PhoenixRaven I would like to trade my [item=murktooth bramblekeep] and [item=spirit of fire] and 3 fodder familiar for for the [item=hawksbill goliath] and [item=catercroak], if that works?
@PhoenixRaven

I would like to trade my Murktooth Bramblekeep and Spirit of Fire and 3 fodder familiar for

for the Hawksbill Goliath and Catercroak , if that works?
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@AloraDannon Sure, I'll send it right over!
@AloraDannon Sure, I'll send it right over!
8bICJ62.gif
@Morcegueres @pghbekka Yeah, can do! Sending the CRs in just a moment.

@Morcegueres @pghbekka Yeah, can do! Sending the CRs in just a moment.

8bICJ62.gif
Hi I'd love to trade for your Flowing Taurus. I have the Aster of Starfall and the Frozen Goblin but it seems you have got the latter already. Or I can trade a familiar currently available in the Spare Inventory if you deem it to be of a more equal trade?
Hi I'd love to trade for your Flowing Taurus. I have the Aster of Starfall and the Frozen Goblin but it seems you have got the latter already. Or I can trade a familiar currently available in the Spare Inventory if you deem it to be of a more equal trade?
@cebycia I'll trade for the Frozen Goblin if that's cool (no pun intended). I'll set up the CR now. =)
@cebycia I'll trade for the Frozen Goblin if that's cool (no pun intended). I'll set up the CR now. =)
8bICJ62.gif
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 333 334