Hmmm...90?
Hmmm...90?
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=4]Hello all! After some delay, we are back with the final total for Sunbeam's Guess & Glean! Without further adieu, the grand total of jellybeans in the jar was.....[/size] [size=6][b][color=02bbb5]251!!!![/color][/b][/size] [size=4]With a wide range of guesses, you guys really showed your grit and mathematical prowess. However, only three people were close enough to the truth. Our winners for Sunbeam's Guess & Glean are.... 1. @SatyrGatyr at a very impressive guess of [color=#ee183e][b]252 beans.[/b][/color] 2. @Golden at a keen and insightful guess of [color=#ee183e][b]259 beans![/b][/color] 3. @SurprisedMimic with a thoughtful guess of [color=#ee183e][b]233 beans![/b][/color] [size=2][i]Note for third place: there was a tie of 18 less/more than the correct amount. A random draw was done between the two players.[/i][/size] Congratulations to our winners!! You'll receive your prizes shortly, great job at guessing! And thank you, everyone, for playing Sunbeam's Guess and Glean![/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jOySZ1c.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=4]I'm sure you're curious as well, what was the object in the jar? Well, let me introduce you to our little friend, who got to enjoy a sumptuous bath in jellybeans for a bit and did her very best to complicate your guesses ;)![/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eKlOIaQ.jpg[/img][/center] [quote=Participants][size=1]@Alitema @ThisIsMilkshake @Chronicles @Mirna @Psychosynchrony @Cleyra @Lodzhal @Stormdance @harpyja @Twalio @Plushkiwi @Raikaris @Magmish @NegCol @SapphireElegy @Irithyll @Reefslider @Croustibapt @BrutusCourt @riddleport @GoldenCoatl @Scaleon1 @MissGem @tapestrybeast @Nixus @Bwee @Lifeform42 @cyx @Lansly @mintiee @Doozie @Meliger @Enko @Nephelid[/size][/quote]
Hello all! After some delay, we are back with the final total for Sunbeam's Guess & Glean! Without further adieu, the grand total of jellybeans in the jar was.....

251!!!!

With a wide range of guesses, you guys really showed your grit and mathematical prowess. However, only three people were close enough to the truth. Our winners for Sunbeam's Guess & Glean are....

1. @SatyrGatyr at a very impressive guess of 252 beans.
2. @Golden at a keen and insightful guess of 259 beans!
3. @SurprisedMimic with a thoughtful guess of 233 beans!

Note for third place: there was a tie of 18 less/more than the correct amount. A random draw was done between the two players.

Congratulations to our winners!! You'll receive your prizes shortly, great job at guessing! And thank you, everyone, for playing Sunbeam's Guess and Glean!
jOySZ1c.png
I'm sure you're curious as well, what was the object in the jar? Well, let me introduce you to our little friend, who got to enjoy a sumptuous bath in jellybeans for a bit and did her very best to complicate your guesses ;)!

eKlOIaQ.jpg
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Wow, thank you! =D
Wow, thank you! =D
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Congrats to the winners, and I love the lil jellybean jar buddy!
Congrats to the winners, and I love the lil jellybean jar buddy!
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
Oh my gosh!!! Thanks so much for hosting ^^
Oh my gosh!!! Thanks so much for hosting ^^
ZwbGqUa.png7A7cEAI.pnglAvpyOQ.png
Untitled142-20240227084615.pngUntitled100-20230910215000.png
that is so cute! a piggy in the jar haha.

grats winners!!!
that is so cute! a piggy in the jar haha.

grats winners!!!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 3 4 5 6