Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Rhune's Personal Quest Tracker
1 2
[center][size=7]I Really Want It[/size][/center] ----- [i]A post for me to keep track of my current hibernal den quests so that I don't have to keep going to the hibernal den and editing it just to see them.[/i] ----- [center][size=5][b]Hard To Get[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=hardshell][nextcol]0/15 [nextcol][item=hardy antler][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Spindly Legs[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=death's-head stag][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=crimson emperor][nextcol]0/1[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Special Spingy[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=spongy spingy][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=nightjar][nextcol]0/18 [nextcol][item=mushroom necklace][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Too Cute[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=dwarf fawn][nextcol]0/15 [nextcol][item=wildwood owlet][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Clowning Around[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=clown shrimp][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=clownfish][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=clown charger][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=primary gene: clown][nextcol]0/1[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Woodland Resourcefulness[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=velvet archer fish][nextcol]0/15 [nextcol][item=porcupine macrame][nextcol]0/10 [nextcol][item=dryad relief][nextcol]0/10 [nextcol][item=harvestman][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Prickly Picture[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Aurelian Porcupine][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=crested porcupine][nextcol]0/18 [nextcol][item=craft creature][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Watchful Eyes[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=scarlet-crested woodoon][nextcol]0/1 [nextcol][item=slender ant][nextcol]0/18 [nextcol][item=woodoon tail][nextcol]0/15[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Offerings For The Glade[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=dryad carving][nextcol]0/18 [nextcol][item=coral banded shrimp][nextcol]0/18[/columns] [center][size=5][b]Leaving The Woodland Path[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=cockatrice][nextcol]1/1 [nextcol][item=sakura owlet][nextcol]0/18 [nextcol][item=clown charger fin][nextcol]0/18[/columns]
I Really Want It

A post for me to keep track of my current hibernal den quests so that I don't have to keep going to the hibernal den and editing it just to see them.

Hard To Get
Hardshell 0/15 Hardy Antler 0/15
Spindly Legs
Death's-Head Stag 0/1 Crimson Emperor 0/1
Special Spingy
Spongy Spingy 0/1 Nightjar 0/18 Mushroom Necklace 0/15
Too Cute
Dwarf Fawn 0/15 Wildwood Owlet 0/15
Clowning Around
Clown Shrimp 0/1 Clownfish 0/1 Clown Charger 0/1 Primary Gene: Clown 0/1
Woodland Resourcefulness
Velvet Archer Fish 0/15 Porcupine Macrame 0/10 Dryad Relief 0/10 Harvestman 0/15
Prickly Picture
Aurelian Porcupine 0/1 Crested Porcupine 0/18 Craft Creature 0/15
Watchful Eyes
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon 0/1 Slender Ant 0/18 Woodoon Tail 0/15
Offerings For The Glade
Dryad Carving 0/18 Coral Banded Shrimp 0/18
Leaving The Woodland Path
Cockatrice 1/1 Sakura Owlet 0/18 Clown Charger Fin 0/18
I've Got Friends

Honestly, I've never been good at keeping track of all my familiars despite desperately wanting to. But that ends with this forum! I aim to catalogue every familiar I have, as well as whether or not it's awakened and how it's obtained (since I plan on selling/throwing the more common ones into the cauldron once they're awakened). Also want to name them all...

I've Got Friends

Honestly, I've never been good at keeping track of all my familiars despite desperately wanting to. But that ends with this forum! I aim to catalogue every familiar I have, as well as whether or not it's awakened and how it's obtained (since I plan on selling/throwing the more common ones into the cauldron once they're awakened). Also want to name them all...

1 2