Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired, Old UMAs!
1 2 3 4 5
@LtHoneybun

i found a sales thread for 1kg back in 2018, so i'm thinking 2kg-3kg? Maybe more. I'll see what else i can find when i get back from work tonight
@LtHoneybun

i found a sales thread for 1kg back in 2018, so i'm thinking 2kg-3kg? Maybe more. I'll see what else i can find when i get back from work tonight
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
@LtHoneybun

okay! so i got in touch with someone who sold theirs a few years ago, and they sold it for 2kg. I'd take 3kg for this one, but I can haggle
@LtHoneybun

okay! so i got in touch with someone who sold theirs a few years ago, and they sold it for 2kg. I'd take 3kg for this one, but I can haggle
@Vexxah

I'm okay with 3kg!
@Vexxah

I'm okay with 3kg!
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
@LtHoneybun

Cool! I'll set up a PA in a few
@LtHoneybun

Cool! I'll set up a PA in a few

@Vexxah
I'd love to buy Progressive Rot!
Is there a price you'd ideally like?

@Vexxah
I'd love to buy Progressive Rot!
Is there a price you'd ideally like?
@Lovejoy
Someone else offered 2.5kg, so you'd have to best that offer (it'd go to them at that price since they offered first, of course)
@Lovejoy
Someone else offered 2.5kg, so you'd have to best that offer (it'd go to them at that price since they offered first, of course)

@Vexxah
My bad! I didn't see the other offer.
I could do 2.8kg!

@Vexxah
My bad! I didn't see the other offer.
I could do 2.8kg!
@Lovejoy

2.8kg works for me! I'll set up a PA
@Lovejoy

2.8kg works for me! I'll set up a PA
bump
bump
@Vexxah
I know I shouldn't ask because I'll need to save for it, but how much were you looking for Mother's Caress?
@Vexxah
I know I shouldn't ask because I'll need to save for it, but how much were you looking for Mother's Caress?
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
1 2 3 4 5