Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Skip to main content" not working
There are parts of the site that I like to navigate with my keyboard to prevent repetitive strain injuries. I had been doing this for a few weeks without issue when the "skip to main content" link suddenly stopped working, by which I mean I hit tab and it appears, then I hit enter and nothing happens. This has been going on for at least a few days now.

I noticed it on the gathering page, but it seems to be a site-wide issue.

Browser: Firefox
There are parts of the site that I like to navigate with my keyboard to prevent repetitive strain injuries. I had been doing this for a few weeks without issue when the "skip to main content" link suddenly stopped working, by which I mean I hit tab and it appears, then I hit enter and nothing happens. This has been going on for at least a few days now.

I noticed it on the gathering page, but it seems to be a site-wide issue.

Browser: Firefox
_ Selenite __ Rw7uKRS.png
HdmxfuE.png
7Zid8hE.png
Tl1dGxE.png
zF6zw52.png
__ Selenite __ AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
R1dejfm.png
EqNXchu.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ Selenite
Hello @lizardbirdcat, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can reproduce the issue and I believe we know the cause, we should have a fix ready soon! Apologies for the issue in the mean time.
Hello @lizardbirdcat, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can reproduce the issue and I believe we know the cause, we should have a fix ready soon! Apologies for the issue in the mean time.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
We have deployed a fix for this issue, please let us know if you still experience issues. Thanks!
We have deployed a fix for this issue, please let us know if you still experience issues. Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies