Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli enemy's not fading
Been spending time in the new coli venue and noticed defeated enemy's arnt fading like the normally do, at first it was just very delayed (in a group of 3 i could KO the first enemy and it would be at 50% opacity by the time i KO'd the other 2, but for the last few days they haven't been fading at all and still move as if they still have HP, i cannot target them and they are removed from the turn order so they are being treated as KO'd properly otherwise) Coli is otherwise behaving completely normally. this has been ongoing for about a week now.

ive primarily been using firefox V 117.0.1 but have also tried Microsoft edge 117.0.2045.31 and the behavior is identical

Ive already tried clearing my cashe and disabling extensions/add-ons though none should have any obvious interaction with this site and had no effect.

i did immediately prior to this behavior get a new laptop with windows 11 and given the correlation i would believe this is something on my end, though as this is a fresh out of the box computer i would have no idea what it is
Been spending time in the new coli venue and noticed defeated enemy's arnt fading like the normally do, at first it was just very delayed (in a group of 3 i could KO the first enemy and it would be at 50% opacity by the time i KO'd the other 2, but for the last few days they haven't been fading at all and still move as if they still have HP, i cannot target them and they are removed from the turn order so they are being treated as KO'd properly otherwise) Coli is otherwise behaving completely normally. this has been ongoing for about a week now.

ive primarily been using firefox V 117.0.1 but have also tried Microsoft edge 117.0.2045.31 and the behavior is identical

Ive already tried clearing my cashe and disabling extensions/add-ons though none should have any obvious interaction with this site and had no effect.

i did immediately prior to this behavior get a new laptop with windows 11 and given the correlation i would believe this is something on my end, though as this is a fresh out of the box computer i would have no idea what it is
[url=https://ibb.co/X39GVhH][img]https://i.ibb.co/612qN3Q/Screenshot-2023-09-20-215410.png[/img][/url] screenshot with an example of the issue, being that the enemy's stuck around long enough to get the screenshot. i did just time it and it took about 1.5 minutes for one enemy to fully fade after being reduced to 0 hp.
Screenshot-2023-09-20-215410.png

screenshot with an example of the issue, being that the enemy's stuck around long enough to get the screenshot. i did just time it and it took about 1.5 minutes for one enemy to fully fade after being reduced to 0 hp.