Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF cute tropes | interclan relationships
I'm looking for adorable dragons/gijinkas to doodle & headcanon about... Anyone that's also active today please hmu in this thread or PM! All my dragons that have any info at all in my lair will have it posted in their bios. If you find one you like please feel free to inquire to chat about friends/enemies/crush/rival/whatever. Mainly interested in mxf My clan profile has a quick overview of what's up w/ my lair story :-) [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/284bbb0b4e06bb0bd15069884ae05327.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/939d74e22ca93465556fa4eb6a387626.png[/img][/center]
I'm looking for adorable dragons/gijinkas to doodle & headcanon about...

Anyone that's also active today please hmu in this thread or PM!

All my dragons that have any info at all in my lair will have it posted in their bios. If you find one you like please feel free to inquire to chat about friends/enemies/crush/rival/whatever.

Mainly interested in mxf

My clan profile has a quick overview of what's up w/ my lair story :-)
284bbb0b4e06bb0bd15069884ae05327.png
939d74e22ca93465556fa4eb6a387626.png
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
@Digsie This seems fun! I'm pretty new to RP but as long as you're open to beginners it would be cool to write together. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/45283/4528267_350.png[/img] SummerNight: An artist by trade, but one day dreams of being a powerful dragon sorceress. The Lightweaver's entourage knows of her ambitions, and has made very clear that only dragons who are Light by birth may serve as royal magicians. She must keep her innate psychic ability a secret from the elitist upper class, for if it is revealed how much powerful magic her potential holds she will make herself a target. Still, she longs to one day perform the most complex of Light sorcery. On her travels outside of the Sunbeam Ruins, Summer ends up in the Churnscar Wharf in search of rare pigments to mix fresh tempera paint. The Tidelord being far away, the Wharf's art district is home to free expression alongside real grassroots organization for workers and artisans. However, she's completely unaware of how who she's about to meet will change her life forever...
@Digsie

This seems fun! I'm pretty new to RP but as long as you're open to beginners it would be cool to write together.

4528267_350.png

SummerNight: An artist by trade, but one day dreams of being a powerful dragon sorceress. The Lightweaver's entourage knows of her ambitions, and has made very clear that only dragons who are Light by birth may serve as royal magicians. She must keep her innate psychic ability a secret from the elitist upper class, for if it is revealed how much powerful magic her potential holds she will make herself a target. Still, she longs to one day perform the most complex of Light sorcery.

On her travels outside of the Sunbeam Ruins, Summer ends up in the Churnscar Wharf in search of rare pigments to mix fresh tempera paint. The Tidelord being far away, the Wharf's art district is home to free expression alongside real grassroots organization for workers and artisans. However, she's completely unaware of how who she's about to meet will change her life forever...
Always looking for friends + trades ! Come check out my cute dragons :D

+3 FR Time, feel free to ping me anytime