Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pirate Day 2023
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
yarr!
yarr!
BIRBS YAHOO
BIRBS YAHOO
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Ooh! A new scene! I love it! :D
Ooh! A new scene! I love it! :D
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
I'm so excited to be here on time this year >:)
I'm so excited to be here on time this year >:)
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
[quote name="fatui" date="2023-09-19 12:20:00" ] [quote name="Jaypaw" date="2023-09-19 08:38:51" ] The blue yellow Macaw is really nice, looks dynamic and like it really is there with the dragon. But what happened with the red Macaw?? It looks very flat and unfinished. And the legs are the same, no matter if it is flying or sitting - on that note, is it supposed to be sitting? Because it doesn't look like it is on the dragon, especially compared to the blue one. I'm not sure how to describe it - it doesn't seem to be apart of the dragons scene, it looks more like a flat sticker. [/quote] ok now that youve said it, i definitely agree here it does look unfinished compared to the blue macaw editing to say that im p sure the macaw we got as the apparel is an unfinished version bc the one used for it's tooltip/icon looks more polished than the one that's actually sat on the dragons :o [/quote] yeahh it seems to lack gradient, shine and some other detailed tweaks? I hope this can get fixed, I really like idea of these macaws :/
fatui wrote on 2023-09-19 12:20:00:
Jaypaw wrote on 2023-09-19 08:38:51:
The blue yellow Macaw is really nice, looks dynamic and like it really is there with the dragon.

But what happened with the red Macaw?? It looks very flat and unfinished. And the legs are the same, no matter if it is flying or sitting - on that note, is it supposed to be sitting? Because it doesn't look like it is on the dragon, especially compared to the blue one.

I'm not sure how to describe it - it doesn't seem to be apart of the dragons scene, it looks more like a flat sticker.
ok now that youve said it, i definitely agree here
it does look unfinished compared to the blue macaw

editing to say that im p sure the macaw we got as the apparel is an unfinished version bc the one used for it's tooltip/icon looks more polished than the one that's actually sat on the dragons :o

yeahh it seems to lack gradient, shine and some other detailed tweaks? I hope this can get fixed, I really like idea of these macaws :/
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Yar har.
Yar har.
shelb.gif shellbubble.gif
I am never going to financially recover from this [emoji=guardian star size=2]
I am never going to financially recover from this
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
I am sorry if this has been answered before, but does the changing of the rarities of the coli genes affect their drop rates? I have been having a hard time finding flecks as it is without it becoming rarer.
I am sorry if this has been answered before, but does the changing of the rarities of the coli genes affect their drop rates? I have been having a hard time finding flecks as it is without it becoming rarer.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
yo ho ho
yo ho ho
aJTY8eT.png
Yarhar pirate time!!!
Yarhar pirate time!!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26