Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
Denaris searched the crowd while Snow paced. She was getting antsy and wasn't being patient. Denaris searched till she spotted a familiar set of colors flash and appear atop a lamppost. "There he is," Denaris said clambering atop Snow and spreading her wings to get his attention. Snow meanwhile was beyond annoyed and sighed with a mechanical whir in her throat.
Denaris searched the crowd while Snow paced. She was getting antsy and wasn't being patient. Denaris searched till she spotted a familiar set of colors flash and appear atop a lamppost. "There he is," Denaris said clambering atop Snow and spreading her wings to get his attention. Snow meanwhile was beyond annoyed and sighed with a mechanical whir in her throat.

Spotting the waving Skydancer, the dragon leaped from his perch and glided towards the pair. Landing a few yards away, he approached. His talons clicked against the cobblestone road as he walked up to Denaris and Snow. He still had the brooding expression plastered on his face but hey, at least he's here now.

Spotting the waving Skydancer, the dragon leaped from his perch and glided towards the pair. Landing a few yards away, he approached. His talons clicked against the cobblestone road as he walked up to Denaris and Snow. He still had the brooding expression plastered on his face but hey, at least he's here now.

"Alright let's go!" Denaris said hopping down from standing on Snow. Snow watched the banescale for a moment before she started walking while Denaris waited for the banescale her tail swiping back and forth contently. "Glad ya could join us," she smiled brightly.
"Alright let's go!" Denaris said hopping down from standing on Snow. Snow watched the banescale for a moment before she started walking while Denaris waited for the banescale her tail swiping back and forth contently. "Glad ya could join us," she smiled brightly.

The Banescale huffed while beginning follow them, "I would say otherwise," He muttered. He trailed some distance from the two, seemingly not one for light conversation. Seems like he's not starting a small talk any time soon.

The Banescale huffed while beginning follow them, "I would say otherwise," He muttered. He trailed some distance from the two, seemingly not one for light conversation. Seems like he's not starting a small talk any time soon.
Denaris smiled at the banescales comment as she kept walking. Snow had a map out and a Compass getting them started in the right direction. Snow was skeptical about the banescale but Denaris seemed to be happy about him joining them so she kept quiet about it. For now they needed to find their scientist.
Denaris smiled at the banescales comment as she kept walking. Snow had a map out and a Compass getting them started in the right direction. Snow was skeptical about the banescale but Denaris seemed to be happy about him joining them so she kept quiet about it. For now they needed to find their scientist.
((Sorry about the wait again, its been a busy week-

A noise of frustration rumbled in the Banescale's throat after the had made it out of the outskirts of town. He grows more impatient with each step taken, it looks like.

"Would it be much more faster if we were to take flight instead of dragging ourselves along the ground like a gaggle of slugs?" He finally let out.
((Sorry about the wait again, its been a busy week-

A noise of frustration rumbled in the Banescale's throat after the had made it out of the outskirts of town. He grows more impatient with each step taken, it looks like.

"Would it be much more faster if we were to take flight instead of dragging ourselves along the ground like a gaggle of slugs?" He finally let out.
(Your all good I completely understand. No need to apologize!)

"Snow prefers to stay on the ground. You and i can take flight. Snow do you want to meet at the next town?" Denaris glanced from the banescale to Snow who glowered at him. "Yeah that's fine. I'll be faster by myself anyways," Snow hissed at the banescale before Denaris chuckled and launched into the sky. Denaris was used to walking on the ground with Snow so it hadn't bothered her but she hadn't thought about how the banescale would feel about it.
(Your all good I completely understand. No need to apologize!)

"Snow prefers to stay on the ground. You and i can take flight. Snow do you want to meet at the next town?" Denaris glanced from the banescale to Snow who glowered at him. "Yeah that's fine. I'll be faster by myself anyways," Snow hissed at the banescale before Denaris chuckled and launched into the sky. Denaris was used to walking on the ground with Snow so it hadn't bothered her but she hadn't thought about how the banescale would feel about it.
((I think for now, all replies are gonna be a bit delayed- Due to work related issues

The Banescale scoffed at the Sandsurge before raising his wings and taking flight, following close after the Skydancer. The Banescale watched as Snow quickly disappeared into vast white blanket that now laid below. But he didn't dwell on her for long. Soon he focused to gaining space between the ground.

After the pair settled and reached a decent cruising speed, the wyvern let out a sigh of contentment. He enjoyed flying. It was something to help ease his mind about. But something caught his attention this time. His gaze drew over to looked over to Denaris as she flew just off to his side. His red orbs flickered with something strange as her Black and Blue scales jogged something inside his memory.

A faded picture of a distant time plagued his mind. A time where he first took to the sky with his sibling at his side after crawling out of frostbitten eggshell. He quickly jerked his head to shake away that cursed vision of the past and returned looking straight ahead.

After some pause, he spoke,

"Dral."
((I think for now, all replies are gonna be a bit delayed- Due to work related issues

The Banescale scoffed at the Sandsurge before raising his wings and taking flight, following close after the Skydancer. The Banescale watched as Snow quickly disappeared into vast white blanket that now laid below. But he didn't dwell on her for long. Soon he focused to gaining space between the ground.

After the pair settled and reached a decent cruising speed, the wyvern let out a sigh of contentment. He enjoyed flying. It was something to help ease his mind about. But something caught his attention this time. His gaze drew over to looked over to Denaris as she flew just off to his side. His red orbs flickered with something strange as her Black and Blue scales jogged something inside his memory.

A faded picture of a distant time plagued his mind. A time where he first took to the sky with his sibling at his side after crawling out of frostbitten eggshell. He quickly jerked his head to shake away that cursed vision of the past and returned looking straight ahead.

After some pause, he spoke,

"Dral."
(I figured lol. It's fine I don't mind)

"Hm?" Denaris glanced over thinking she heard the banescale speak her eyes bright with curiosity and her usual smirk adorning her features. "You alright?" She called over flying a little above him so he might hear her over the wind.

Snow currently was still grumbling about the banescale. She couldn't fly so what was she to do but walk? She refused to let the banescale bother her as she continued on treking through the snow. After a while she burrowed under the snow and disappeared from sight easily. She gained more speed when burrowed so she kept up with the two for a bit before she fell behind again. They'd meet at the next town so she didn't have to worry about losing them. Unless the banescale was tricking them? Would he hurt Denaris? Many concerns arose in Snows mind as she continued on her way.
(I figured lol. It's fine I don't mind)

"Hm?" Denaris glanced over thinking she heard the banescale speak her eyes bright with curiosity and her usual smirk adorning her features. "You alright?" She called over flying a little above him so he might hear her over the wind.

Snow currently was still grumbling about the banescale. She couldn't fly so what was she to do but walk? She refused to let the banescale bother her as she continued on treking through the snow. After a while she burrowed under the snow and disappeared from sight easily. She gained more speed when burrowed so she kept up with the two for a bit before she fell behind again. They'd meet at the next town so she didn't have to worry about losing them. Unless the banescale was tricking them? Would he hurt Denaris? Many concerns arose in Snows mind as she continued on her way.

"Dral," he repeated louder this time, "Is my name."

"... I haven't told you," He added on. The Banescale, who now had a name, averted his gaze forward. His wings beat lightly as he to keep the same altitude. The expression on his face was strange, but not in an unnerving way. More so in a nostalgic, longing sort of way. To be quite honest, this was the first time he uttered his own name in Gods know how long. It was a strange and foreign word to him by this point.

How long was he alone for again...?

"Dral," he repeated louder this time, "Is my name."

"... I haven't told you," He added on. The Banescale, who now had a name, averted his gaze forward. His wings beat lightly as he to keep the same altitude. The expression on his face was strange, but not in an unnerving way. More so in a nostalgic, longing sort of way. To be quite honest, this was the first time he uttered his own name in Gods know how long. It was a strange and foreign word to him by this point.

How long was he alone for again...?
1 2 3 4 5 6