Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Hey, I missed the first ping but I'll be able to pay later on! I'm slowly working through a bunch of payments atm lol
Hey, I missed the first ping but I'll be able to pay later on! I'm slowly working through a bunch of payments atm lol
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
My apologies, I somehow completely missed the first ping.

Edit: Payment sent July 27 in a one-way CR
My apologies, I somehow completely missed the first ping.

Edit: Payment sent July 27 in a one-way CR
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
Added myself for a slot of Sandsurge Coat[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Added myself for a slot of Sandsurge Coat
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Payment has been sent by way of CR [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Payment has been sent by way of CR
@GimmeThemPrimals I thought you might like to see Sandsurge Coat on my dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87729300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877294/87729300_350.png[/img][/url] The coat kind of makes him look like some sort of mad scientist, I think - like he's about to cry, "It's alive!"
@GimmeThemPrimals

I thought you might like to see Sandsurge Coat on my dragon:

87729300_350.png

The coat kind of makes him look like some sort of mad scientist, I think - like he's about to cry, "It's alive!"
ZU5HtR6.png
@GimmeThemPrimals

Hello, just pinging you to let you know that I sent my payment for Sandsurge Coat in the CR about a month ago and bought the accent from the PA. I apologize if you're busy and haven't had a chance to accept it or something of the sort.

I'm simply worried that I will forget about it, spend the gems, and then you won't be able to accept the PA. :<
@GimmeThemPrimals

Hello, just pinging you to let you know that I sent my payment for Sandsurge Coat in the CR about a month ago and bought the accent from the PA. I apologize if you're busy and haven't had a chance to accept it or something of the sort.

I'm simply worried that I will forget about it, spend the gems, and then you won't be able to accept the PA. :<
@potatoad So sorry about this! I have fallen out of interest for FR and haven’t been checking my notifs- I guess this fell through the cracks! Unfortunately it looks like you don’t currently have enough gems for the cr :0

And just to clarify, you have received your skin? It’s been long enough that I no longer have my auction house history available
@potatoad So sorry about this! I have fallen out of interest for FR and haven’t been checking my notifs- I guess this fell through the cracks! Unfortunately it looks like you don’t currently have enough gems for the cr :0

And just to clarify, you have received your skin? It’s been long enough that I no longer have my auction house history available
[monotone screaming]
@GimmeThemPrimals I do have the gems, I just stuck em in my Vault lol! I completely understand, and yes, I do have the skin!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88523953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885240/88523953_350.png[/img][/url]
@GimmeThemPrimals

I do have the gems, I just stuck em in my Vault lol! I completely understand, and yes, I do have the skin!!

88523953_350.png
Hey, just out of curiosity, are you ever planning to do another print of [item=Accent: Moondust Valkyrie V2]? If so, I am interested!
Hey, just out of curiosity, are you ever planning to do another print of Accent: Moondust Valkyrie V2 ? If so, I am interested!
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53