Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sounds you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love all natural sounds, from birds to streams to leaves, if it’s out in the wild I like it. But I’m also a big fan of old computer/tech noises, like dial up modems and electrical humming etc.
I love all natural sounds, from birds to streams to leaves, if it’s out in the wild I like it. But I’m also a big fan of old computer/tech noises, like dial up modems and electrical humming etc.
win98-lightning.gif MUYNhfy.png0DJvxSf.pngbYt72YT.pnggYW0j5f.pngll0CfnD.png
fkWjutW.png
kitties purring heals my soul.
kitties purring heals my soul.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
The sound of crickets and frogs, birds, rain, and the GameCube startup noise
The sound of crickets and frogs, birds, rain, and the GameCube startup noise
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
Horse hooves clip clops and underwater sloshy noises? Also crunchy sand.
Horse hooves clip clops and underwater sloshy noises? Also crunchy sand.
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
I work on the ocean and around wild whales (as a guide and researcher) and I really love the sound of them breathing that might sound really weird. I also love the song of the Swainson’s thrush, the croak of ravens, and the sound of water on the shore. Really, most nature sounds I have a fond affection for.
I work on the ocean and around wild whales (as a guide and researcher) and I really love the sound of them breathing that might sound really weird. I also love the song of the Swainson’s thrush, the croak of ravens, and the sound of water on the shore. Really, most nature sounds I have a fond affection for.
I like it when people break celery with their hands. cronch.
I like it when people break celery with their hands. cronch.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
My favorite sounds in the world are the sound of an elk’s bugle and the sound of walnuts being chopped
My favorite sounds in the world are the sound of an elk’s bugle and the sound of walnuts being chopped
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
I love:

really chonky keyboard noises
'playing' a blade of grass - put it between your two thumbs and blow!
babies' belly laughs
ambient space-like thrumming
my husband occasionally 'sings' in his sleep - he does this tiny opera-like 'la la laaaa' and I love it.
when ducks do that really low and fast 'qua-qua-qua-qua-qua'
I love:

really chonky keyboard noises
'playing' a blade of grass - put it between your two thumbs and blow!
babies' belly laughs
ambient space-like thrumming
my husband occasionally 'sings' in his sleep - he does this tiny opera-like 'la la laaaa' and I love it.
when ducks do that really low and fast 'qua-qua-qua-qua-qua'
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
I really like audio of elephants rumbling
I really like audio of elephants rumbling
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I like the sound of rain, the quiet stillness of when it snows at night (no cars or countryside), tapping my teeth together, the ticking of my watch and clicking of my keyboard, tapping, pen and pencil scratching, fan white noise, the ocean, wind in a pine tree forest, the roaring of a river, creek water going over rocks, coyotes yipping, some birdcalls, fire crackling
I like the sound of rain, the quiet stillness of when it snows at night (no cars or countryside), tapping my teeth together, the ticking of my watch and clicking of my keyboard, tapping, pen and pencil scratching, fan white noise, the ocean, wind in a pine tree forest, the roaring of a river, creek water going over rocks, coyotes yipping, some birdcalls, fire crackling
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8