Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Familiar Collection Tracker/Guide
I'm absolutely not the first person to make one of these, but here's a spreadsheet to track your familiars.

This sheet includes:
-A list of familiars, sorted by their location (Colisseum, item gathering, market, etc). Limited-time and Retired familiars are in their own categories. (Familiars List)
-A list of required items for Swipp, Baldwin, and Fiona's Feats familiars. (Materials List).
-Checkboxes to click to indicate which familiars and items you have obtained.

Tips for using this sheet:
-Due to the size of this sheet, it is highly recommended you view it on desktop and use Ctrl+F to find familiars.
-In order to check off your obtained familiars and items, you will need to make a copy of the spreadsheet.
-Checking off a familiar on one sheet will not automatically check it off on the other sheet, or in another category if it's a colisseum+gathering familiar. You will need to manually check it off in both locations.
-Read the notes at the top of each category for more info.

Some more info on filling your Bestiary:
-Almost all familiars which can be bought for Treasure can be pulled from Pinkerton.
-Most familiars which are not limited or retired can be pulled from Regular or Gilded chests.
-Roundsey's Raffle will offer familiars. Sometimes these familiars will be limited or retired.
-All familiars, including limited+retired, can show up in Fiona's Flattery. If you manage to Awaken one of them, it will show up in your Bestiary.

That's about it! If you notice any mistakes (typos, missing familiars, wrong obtaining info) please let me know.
I'm absolutely not the first person to make one of these, but here's a spreadsheet to track your familiars.

This sheet includes:
-A list of familiars, sorted by their location (Colisseum, item gathering, market, etc). Limited-time and Retired familiars are in their own categories. (Familiars List)
-A list of required items for Swipp, Baldwin, and Fiona's Feats familiars. (Materials List).
-Checkboxes to click to indicate which familiars and items you have obtained.

Tips for using this sheet:
-Due to the size of this sheet, it is highly recommended you view it on desktop and use Ctrl+F to find familiars.
-In order to check off your obtained familiars and items, you will need to make a copy of the spreadsheet.
-Checking off a familiar on one sheet will not automatically check it off on the other sheet, or in another category if it's a colisseum+gathering familiar. You will need to manually check it off in both locations.
-Read the notes at the top of each category for more info.

Some more info on filling your Bestiary:
-Almost all familiars which can be bought for Treasure can be pulled from Pinkerton.
-Most familiars which are not limited or retired can be pulled from Regular or Gilded chests.
-Roundsey's Raffle will offer familiars. Sometimes these familiars will be limited or retired.
-All familiars, including limited+retired, can show up in Fiona's Flattery. If you manage to Awaken one of them, it will show up in your Bestiary.

That's about it! If you notice any mistakes (typos, missing familiars, wrong obtaining info) please let me know.
A nifty tool. I was looking for something similar to check loot from venues, but this is quite handy as well !
A nifty tool. I was looking for something similar to check loot from venues, but this is quite handy as well !
thanks a lot, this tool is very helpful!
thanks a lot, this tool is very helpful!
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;