Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PL] Arby's Artshop!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Yes!

I’d also love to be added to your pinglist for adopts :)
Yes!

I’d also love to be added to your pinglist for adopts :)
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii Ok! Then he'll be 2k gems!
@Amorii Ok! Then he'll be 2k gems!
1.gif

How much treasure would a flat color headshot cost mayhaps

How much treasure would a flat color headshot cost mayhaps
CBlQSDO.png
@Vexxos Hello! I only draw FR dragon headshots and pls move to this thread!

And one headshot cost 600k(600,000) treasure!

@Vexxos Hello! I only draw FR dragon headshots and pls move to this thread!

And one headshot cost 600k(600,000) treasure!

1.gif
@Shiftie @Chimerii @Vovina @disentanglement @Joydom @Saphira1471 @TheBeanMan @ylylhl @Mazurkas @Lunergod @pooses @aeons @Bashett @SunkissedDragon @Lunergod @Amorii @Kael @Riku114 @Kaminome @Rairudiseu @Estellia @Wolfkai @RogueHazel @Oomy @Auraleaf @whyyesimnot @Naitochan @Erlkonig @Lugmos @Johan @sidya @Hocotate @KiraTiyuji @Wonderling @GODHEX @PinesAwait @Octobrush @forcedcoma @HappyLittleSnek

Hello people! I updated my price list, added new example arts and some new art types, and am opening with 4 slots!

The price is raised now so if any one of you don't want to be pinged in this artshop pls just tell me!
@Shiftie @Chimerii @Vovina @disentanglement @Joydom @Saphira1471 @TheBeanMan @ylylhl @Mazurkas @Lunergod @pooses @aeons @Bashett @SunkissedDragon @Lunergod @Amorii @Kael @Riku114 @Kaminome @Rairudiseu @Estellia @Wolfkai @RogueHazel @Oomy @Auraleaf @whyyesimnot @Naitochan @Erlkonig @Lugmos @Johan @sidya @Hocotate @KiraTiyuji @Wonderling @GODHEX @PinesAwait @Octobrush @forcedcoma @HappyLittleSnek

Hello people! I updated my price list, added new example arts and some new art types, and am opening with 4 slots!

The price is raised now so if any one of you don't want to be pinged in this artshop pls just tell me!
1.gif
hello again! would i be able to get a chibi or flat color half body (whichever you feel like doing more!) of her? i can send her toyhouse link with more info/ref images privately if you accept ^^

edit: could i also ask how many orders you would be willing to take from one person at a time? :'D
hello again! would i be able to get a chibi or flat color half body (whichever you feel like doing more!) of her? i can send her toyhouse link with more info/ref images privately if you accept ^^

edit: could i also ask how many orders you would be willing to take from one person at a time? :'D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Hello! Can I get a flat color half body for him? He's 20 years old

(If you would rather draw someone with a reference that is not chibi I can change the character)
Hello! Can I get a flat color half body for him? He's 20 years old

(If you would rather draw someone with a reference that is not chibi I can change the character)
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Hocotate

I would like to try chibi for her! Are her feet deer feet?

@Shiftie

Yes sure pls! I can do your request! You can send me the payment now!
@Hocotate

I would like to try chibi for her! Are her feet deer feet?

@Shiftie

Yes sure pls! I can do your request! You can send me the payment now!
1.gif
you can think of them like a qilin's hooves :D thank you for accepting, i'll send a CR with the toyhouse link as well!
you can think of them like a qilin's hooves :D thank you for accepting, i'll send a CR with the toyhouse link as well!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Can you do an art Half-body flat color? for my Acom ? (idk if it has the handsome guy face gaze but well XDc)
Can you do an art Half-body flat color? for my Acom ? (idk if it has the handsome guy face gaze but well XDc)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26