Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PL] Arby's Artshop!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
pinglist please + if slots are open, i'd like to claim one!
pinglist please + if slots are open, i'd like to claim one!
nzqnkq.png
@Wonderling Oh no how did I miss your post!! PL stands for "Pinglist" yes XD
And I have added you!

@GODHEX Added! Sorry slots aren't opened for now!
@Wonderling Oh no how did I miss your post!! PL stands for "Pinglist" yes XD
And I have added you!

@GODHEX Added! Sorry slots aren't opened for now!
1.gif
@Shiftie @Chimerii @Vovina @disentanglement @Joydom @Saphira1471 @TheBeanMan @ylylhl @Mazurkas @Lunergod @pooses @aeons @Bashett @SunkissedDragon @Lunergod @Amorii @Kael @Riku114 @Kaminome @Rairudiseu @Estellia @Wolfkai @RogueHazel @Oomy @Auraleaf @whyyesimnot @Naitochan @Erlkonig @Lugmos @Johan @sidya @Hocotate @KiraTiyuji @Wonderling @GODHEX

Hello people! I open 3 new slots! But FR dragons only this time!

I can do 6 free apparels. But if it contain complex apparels, it would cost 100-500 extra gems. I usually don't do accent and skins, but you can bribe me ;)
@Shiftie @Chimerii @Vovina @disentanglement @Joydom @Saphira1471 @TheBeanMan @ylylhl @Mazurkas @Lunergod @pooses @aeons @Bashett @SunkissedDragon @Lunergod @Amorii @Kael @Riku114 @Kaminome @Rairudiseu @Estellia @Wolfkai @RogueHazel @Oomy @Auraleaf @whyyesimnot @Naitochan @Erlkonig @Lugmos @Johan @sidya @Hocotate @KiraTiyuji @Wonderling @GODHEX

Hello people! I open 3 new slots! But FR dragons only this time!

I can do 6 free apparels. But if it contain complex apparels, it would cost 100-500 extra gems. I usually don't do accent and skins, but you can bribe me ;)
1.gif
Hello again! Would I be able to get a headshot of Maggie? She's based off of my dog. :) I'd love her to look happy, smug or playful! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33926770][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/339268/33926770_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello again!

Would I be able to get a headshot of Maggie? She's based off of my dog. :) I'd love her to look happy, smug or playful!
33926770_350.png
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii
Sure! So you want an art of muptiple headshots with different emojis right?
@Amorii
Sure! So you want an art of muptiple headshots with different emojis right?
1.gif
When youre opening slots for non-FR orders could you ping me? I have a taur I would love you to draw!
When youre opening slots for non-FR orders could you ping me? I have a taur I would love you to draw!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait Sure!
@PinesAwait Sure!
1.gif
Just 1! I’d like 1 headshot. You get to pick which emotion of those listed to draw. :D I hope I’ve explained it well, haha!
Just 1! I’d like 1 headshot. You get to pick which emotion of those listed to draw. :D I hope I’ve explained it well, haha!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii That will be 500g! You can send me a CR! And I'll begin your commission!
@Amorii That will be 500g! You can send me a CR! And I'll begin your commission!
1.gif
Hello! May I please be added to your pinglist for non FR orders too? Thank you!
Hello! May I please be added to your pinglist for non FR orders too? Thank you!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26