Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done..
1 2 3
Why would you do this???
Why would you do this???
dGRPhfd.png4hfbvhX.png
Hi there, please don't use people's pinglists!
It's disrespectful to everyone who signed up for them, but also to the author themselves - since you used it without their permission. Though, I doubt a permission would be given.

Also, as others have said; many don't want to be pinged for re-sells, otherwise they'd be on the GASP list. You pinged 1000+ people that aren't interested, who are rightfully unhappy.

We all make mistakes, but this is more than overstepping. Please, don't use others' pinglists again without permission ^^'
Hi there, please don't use people's pinglists!
It's disrespectful to everyone who signed up for them, but also to the author themselves - since you used it without their permission. Though, I doubt a permission would be given.

Also, as others have said; many don't want to be pinged for re-sells, otherwise they'd be on the GASP list. You pinged 1000+ people that aren't interested, who are rightfully unhappy.

We all make mistakes, but this is more than overstepping. Please, don't use others' pinglists again without permission ^^'
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
lmao??? bffr
lmao??? bffr
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
it's not okay to use an artist's pinglist to sell a skin for profit, especially when the same artist is actually doing a reprint event (even if it's paused as of now, but still).
it's not okay to use an artist's pinglist to sell a skin for profit, especially when the same artist is actually doing a reprint event (even if it's paused as of now, but still).
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
oh my lord
oh my lord
1 2 3