Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away dragons!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@stormiecx

Yep yep! Will send in a sec!
@stormiecx

Yep yep! Will send in a sec!
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
[center][emoji=shadow rune size=5][emoji=cat 3 size=5][emoji=raven size=5]Bump![emoji=raven size=5][emoji=cat 3 size=5][emoji=shadow rune size=5]
Bump!
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
@ShadowsDistorted, could I adopt this lovely? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88638434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886385/88638434_350.png[/img][/url]
@ShadowsDistorted, could I adopt this lovely?
88638434_350.png
4l1jDvy.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
@MamaBear13

Of course! He will sent in juuuust a moment!
@MamaBear13

Of course! He will sent in juuuust a moment!
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88638438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886385/88638438_350.png[/img][/url] Using this as an excuse to boop your thread~ Can I pick up this handsome fella?
88638438_350.png

Using this as an excuse to boop your thread~

Can I pick up this handsome fella?
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon

Gasps how DARE you bump my thread! You meanie!! /j

I'll send him to you in a sec darling!~
@ZoranaDragon

Gasps how DARE you bump my thread! You meanie!! /j

I'll send him to you in a sec darling!~
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
@ShadowsDistorted
Hi! I’m new! I can’t pick, so can you give me any dragon(s)? My favorite color is light blue if you have a light blue one! And can you tell me how to play and how to get familiars, my friend has a cat familiar and I want to get one but idk how
@ShadowsDistorted
Hi! I’m new! I can’t pick, so can you give me any dragon(s)? My favorite color is light blue if you have a light blue one! And can you tell me how to play and how to get familiars, my friend has a cat familiar and I want to get one but idk how
@DogSnake77

Oooo I love when I can do this- Alright! I'll send the dragons in a sec!

Aside from that, you can get familiars from gathering items, the marketplace, the auction house, and the coliseum.

You have a random chance of getting fams in any of the gathering options and some only come from there.
The marketplace has a tap just for fams, and a few are only there
Same with the auction house, however they are from other players instead of being randomly generated.
And the coli has a BUNCH of them! However, to make this not too long I suggest either making a question thread here or looking through there a bit to help you with the coil. Anymore questions (asked here) should be taken to dms as to not clog up my thread.

I hope that helps!

Edit: I FORGOT TWO! Swipp's swap stand also has fams exclusive to it! However it will take a while for you to get one from there. There is also Pinkerton's plundered pile which will give you random fams as well daily.
@DogSnake77

Oooo I love when I can do this- Alright! I'll send the dragons in a sec!

Aside from that, you can get familiars from gathering items, the marketplace, the auction house, and the coliseum.

You have a random chance of getting fams in any of the gathering options and some only come from there.
The marketplace has a tap just for fams, and a few are only there
Same with the auction house, however they are from other players instead of being randomly generated.
And the coli has a BUNCH of them! However, to make this not too long I suggest either making a question thread here or looking through there a bit to help you with the coil. Anymore questions (asked here) should be taken to dms as to not clog up my thread.

I hope that helps!

Edit: I FORGOT TWO! Swipp's swap stand also has fams exclusive to it! However it will take a while for you to get one from there. There is also Pinkerton's plundered pile which will give you random fams as well daily.
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
[center][emoji=shadow rune size=5][emoji=cat 3 size=5][emoji=raven size=5]Bump![emoji=raven size=5][emoji=cat 3 size=5][emoji=shadow rune size=5]
Bump!
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
Bump!
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30