Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 335 336
I have my world open to direct joining. I just love how my bio in game tells people to do whatever they want in my world when they join, because I honestly could care less, and yet they still feel the need to ask permission to do something.
I have my world open to direct joining. I just love how my bio in game tells people to do whatever they want in my world when they join, because I honestly could care less, and yet they still feel the need to ask permission to do something.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@LaureltheSapWing

yeah, same! my bio was the same thing for a while and people popped in and still asked for permission. i'm pretty happy that the genshin community is nice, but you know, at least from my experiences, because it may be insane now, but in the past they were all super nice! i hope it stays kind tbh.
@LaureltheSapWing

yeah, same! my bio was the same thing for a while and people popped in and still asked for permission. i'm pretty happy that the genshin community is nice, but you know, at least from my experiences, because it may be insane now, but in the past they were all super nice! i hope it stays kind tbh.
currently saving for neuvilette. i neeeed hot sad dragon man in my life <3
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
[quote name="ArisaArtisan" date="2023-09-11 20:20:46" ] currently saving for neuvilette. i neeeed hot sad dragon man in my life <3 [/quote] Me too buddy me too
ArisaArtisan wrote on 2023-09-11 20:20:46:
Me too buddy me too
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[img] https://i.imgur.com/Lfdc72J.png[/img] Doodle of our local rizzler magician
Lfdc72J.png
Doodle of our local rizzler magician
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
Can't wait for Wrio to come out. As a shenhe main can't wait for him to join the team. (Sorry kaeya lmao)
Can't wait for Wrio to come out. As a shenhe main can't wait for him to join the team. (Sorry kaeya lmao)
d0NWIpT.png dFnwkLI.png
7ntZZGM.png
pZJYyk4.png
hUchsi0.png
oaolHwW.png
hBzaYAj.png
co3WWXY.png
n3XdSHq.png
UYXZLyE.png
bkPzSyW.png
I really should be saving for Neuvilette, but I'm still over here throwing wishes at geo grandpa. I'm gonna stop if I lose the 50/50 though, and at least have a guarantee for Neuvilette.

I'm also hoarding acquaint fates in case the theory about Wrio being a standard character is true.

I finally managed to find all the Electroculus, except the extra one -- I swear, the last one I needed was one I had checked for MULTIPLE TIMES and on my third go-round it was just... there.
I really should be saving for Neuvilette, but I'm still over here throwing wishes at geo grandpa. I'm gonna stop if I lose the 50/50 though, and at least have a guarantee for Neuvilette.

I'm also hoarding acquaint fates in case the theory about Wrio being a standard character is true.

I finally managed to find all the Electroculus, except the extra one -- I swear, the last one I needed was one I had checked for MULTIPLE TIMES and on my third go-round it was just... there.
@Morigale [quote name="Morigale" date="2023-09-12 05:17:03" ] I really should be saving for Neuvilette, but I'm still over here throwing wishes at geo grandpa. I'm gonna stop if I lose the 50/50 though, and at least have a guarantee for Neuvilette. I'm also hoarding acquaint fates in case the theory about Wrio being a standard character is true. I finally managed to find all the Electroculus, except the extra one -- I swear, the last one I needed was one I had checked for MULTIPLE TIMES and on my third go-round it was just... there. [/quote] thats epic! i ended up getting my fellow ginger :] (stil no Freminet :[)
@Morigale
Morigale wrote on 2023-09-12 05:17:03:

thats epic! i ended up getting my fellow ginger :]
(stil no Freminet :[)
Jd88XNq.png5hF3FGk.png510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.pngB1biG2b.pngFlRDlOF.png
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-09-11 23:31:06" ] [img] https://i.imgur.com/Lfdc72J.png[/img] Doodle of our local rizzler magician [/quote] looks super nice so far! please do post the finished product <3
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-09-11 23:31:06:
Lfdc72J.png
Doodle of our local rizzler magician
looks super nice so far! please do post the finished product <3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5IO9aKE.png[/img] finished the silly
5IO9aKE.png
finished the silly
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks