Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art For All Things & Everything
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
Bump for dragon slots ^^
Bump for dragon slots ^^
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
oh my god please add another 0 onto those prices? your art is amazing, don't lowball yourself! 100 gems is like a dollar in cash and just over one glimmer and gloom session!
oh my god please add another 0 onto those prices? your art is amazing, don't lowball yourself! 100 gems is like a dollar in cash and just over one glimmer and gloom session!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMercenary hahaha thanks so much! I've been thinking about a price increase but I also thought it might be a bit unfair for future customers...so who knows? I'll definitely discuss this with the rest of the team XD
@AquaticMercenary hahaha thanks so much! I've been thinking about a price increase but I also thought it might be a bit unfair for future customers...so who knows? I'll definitely discuss this with the rest of the team XD
Please add me to the wait/pinglist for XylenLeviner’s humanoid art!
Please add me to the wait/pinglist for XylenLeviner’s humanoid art!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX of course!
@SpiritX of course!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!
As of 2023/9/11

The price labels to all art have been changed because of various reasons. For all customers on the waiting list and slots (@PainLegacy @SpiritX), you will still be paying the original price, that is, 100g/100,000t for bust and 150g/150,000t. Please either post in the thread or PM @Sokanno if you have seen and agree to this update.

ALL COMMISSIONS FROM THIS POST ONWARD WILL BE PAYING THE AMOUNT LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE

ALSO

As it is the start of the school year, we are closing the human slots and waiting list for now, just so Xylen can finish the current commissions and take a bit of a break. It will open as soon as all the current commissions are cleared. For now, please Enjoy Kazuhaa's lore and Sokanno's non human, familiar, or dragon art ^^

We are sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!
As of 2023/9/11

The price labels to all art have been changed because of various reasons. For all customers on the waiting list and slots (@PainLegacy @SpiritX), you will still be paying the original price, that is, 100g/100,000t for bust and 150g/150,000t. Please either post in the thread or PM @Sokanno if you have seen and agree to this update.

ALL COMMISSIONS FROM THIS POST ONWARD WILL BE PAYING THE AMOUNT LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE

ALSO

As it is the start of the school year, we are closing the human slots and waiting list for now, just so Xylen can finish the current commissions and take a bit of a break. It will open as soon as all the current commissions are cleared. For now, please Enjoy Kazuhaa's lore and Sokanno's non human, familiar, or dragon art ^^

We are sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
Oh! Sorry, I only saw this message now, it's completely okay! So can I now publish my requirements and pay the artist?
Oh! Sorry, I only saw this message now, it's completely okay! So can I now publish my requirements and pay the artist?
@PainLegacy I'll ping you again when the slots are free :) you can pay and send requirements then.
@PainLegacy I'll ping you again when the slots are free :) you can pay and send requirements then.
@Sokanno Hi there! I would like this lady drawn with all her apparel in a bust please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81167822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811679/81167822_350.png[/img][/url] Please tell me how much I need to pay and I'll PM you with the payment right away ^^ Note: I looked through the examples of art you did for other people before, would it be possible if you drew her in line art in the "WANTED" style poster? The shading looks so cool!
@Sokanno Hi there! I would like this lady drawn with all her apparel in a bust please!
81167822_350.png
Please tell me how much I need to pay and I'll PM you with the payment right away ^^
Note: I looked through the examples of art you did for other people before, would it be possible if you drew her in line art in the "WANTED" style poster? The shading looks so cool!
qGabqd5.png A1ondHN.png
LRJK4Dh.png
Okay, no problem. I am very grateful for your notification.(/^-^(^ ^*)/
Okay, no problem. I am very grateful for your notification.(/^-^(^ ^*)/
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29