Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] CLOSED! ANNOUNCING WINNERS SHORTLY
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
bump 15
bump 15
[center][size=4][size=7]HELLO CONTESTANTS! WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN![/size][/size][/center] [quote = "THAT'S A HOT DOG- Dragon?"] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][size=6]WINNER![/size][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Per random selection, the winner is @AquamarineNaga! [/quote] [quote = "Jellybean Jar"] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][size=6]WINNER![/size][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Aaaaand the number drawn [i]waaaaaaaaaas[/i] *drumrolls* [b]904[/b]! Congrats to @spellbooks who chose the closest number, [b]892[/b]! [/quote] Now that those are out of the way, and tickets have been updated to the spreadsheet, its TIME FOR THE GIVEAWAY WINNERS! [columns] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [nextcol] [size=6]Congrats, @Schellis![/size][emoji=ice rune size=1] [size=6]Congrats, @spellbooks![/size][emoji=light rune size=1] [/columns] all prizes will be sent out shortly. thank you so much, everyone who entered, bumped, jellybeaned, etc! i had a fun time with this, and i'm already drawing up plans for a new raffle :3c if you'd like to be pinged for any of my future stuff, please let me know. thanks again, and see you next time! [size=3][b]Pinging![/b] [i]Please ask if you would like to be removed from future pings.[/i][/size] [size=2]@Regxlia @vultyrewire @Schellis @SnowLynx @000100 @spellbooks @Kaoss @DIR @skittlepup1 @PrincessInfinity @Calvair @Binary00101010 @AquamarineNaga @Doozie @fearlord[/size]
HELLO CONTESTANTS! WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!
THAT'S A HOT DOG- Dragon? wrote:
WINNER!
Per random selection, the winner is @AquamarineNaga!
Jellybean Jar wrote:
WINNER!
Aaaaand the number drawn waaaaaaaaaas *drumrolls* 904!

Congrats to @spellbooks who chose the closest number, 892!

Now that those are out of the way, and tickets have been updated to the spreadsheet, its TIME FOR THE GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
Unhatched Ice Egg

Unhatched Light Egg
Congrats, @Schellis!

Congrats, @spellbooks!

all prizes will be sent out shortly. thank you so much, everyone who entered, bumped, jellybeaned, etc! i had a fun time with this, and i'm already drawing up plans for a new raffle :3c

if you'd like to be pinged for any of my future stuff, please let me know. thanks again, and see you next time!

Pinging! Please ask if you would like to be removed from future pings.
@Regxlia @vultyrewire @Schellis @SnowLynx @000100 @spellbooks @Kaoss @DIR @skittlepup1 @PrincessInfinity @Calvair @Binary00101010 @AquamarineNaga @Doozie @fearlord

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
Congratz!
Would love a ping for future raffles~
Congratz!
Would love a ping for future raffles~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
congrats to the winners! would love to be pinged for future raffles too (:
congrats to the winners! would love to be pinged for future raffles too (:
charon | she | fr+8
733EAYl.png
I would like to be pinged for future raffles
I would like to be pinged for future raffles
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16