Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5
700g for ?
850g for ?
700g for ?
850g for ?
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@NefariousKing i'm so so sorry, i missed your first post - i will send you a PA for print price! (didn't mean to not reply to you, print price is literally fine!)

@elv @Veracity this comes from opening a sales thread at 11pm. it was 850g print price i believe and public, yes! best to check in with earlortea first since they might still have a copy or five, but i can sell either of you mine for print price, no need to overoffer.

@meep5109 @MasakiSaphir (pinging you as you've been interested in it as well!) i bought my copy for 4kg off of the ah, so ideally something around that

@Beezarre i sent you a second copy - ty for picking both of 'em up! probably keeping the third copy for myself now, haha. <:) (also i saw, poor bonepriests!)

@Self print price @ 850g is perfectly fine!

@SleepyTomato i've sold 2 copies of chromeo for 10kg and tangerine perfume was 5kg, i believe!

@BeingOfSalt i'll send you a PA for those two!

@hydde i'll mull over it for a bit if i may! (not that the price isn't fine - it is! - im just attached to that thing LOL)
@NefariousKing i'm so so sorry, i missed your first post - i will send you a PA for print price! (didn't mean to not reply to you, print price is literally fine!)

@elv @Veracity this comes from opening a sales thread at 11pm. it was 850g print price i believe and public, yes! best to check in with earlortea first since they might still have a copy or five, but i can sell either of you mine for print price, no need to overoffer.

@meep5109 @MasakiSaphir (pinging you as you've been interested in it as well!) i bought my copy for 4kg off of the ah, so ideally something around that

@Beezarre i sent you a second copy - ty for picking both of 'em up! probably keeping the third copy for myself now, haha. <:) (also i saw, poor bonepriests!)

@Self print price @ 850g is perfectly fine!

@SleepyTomato i've sold 2 copies of chromeo for 10kg and tangerine perfume was 5kg, i believe!

@BeingOfSalt i'll send you a PA for those two!

@hydde i'll mull over it for a bit if i may! (not that the price isn't fine - it is! - im just attached to that thing LOL)
yRHzmiz.png
aaaah how much for ??
aaaah how much for ??
How much are you after for "Skin: envy + fortune" because I would *really* love to buy it!

Skin: envy + fortune
How much are you after for "Skin: envy + fortune" because I would *really* love to buy it!

Skin: envy + fortune
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
To make things easier I'll withdraw my interest in garden of eden and let @elv buy it
To make things easier I'll withdraw my interest in garden of eden and let @elv buy it
u7KLNQB.png
No worries! I figured my inquiry got lost in the flood of questions and offer hehe. Thank you much for the PA at print price, missed the printing by a week and was pretty bummed about it. Best of luck in getting your special boy!
No worries! I figured my inquiry got lost in the flood of questions and offer hehe. Thank you much for the PA at print price, missed the printing by a week and was pretty bummed about it. Best of luck in getting your special boy!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Yeah absolutely! Please do let me know if I'm outbid or if you decide against selling just so I can manage my funds accordingly, thanks so much either way :]
Yeah absolutely! Please do let me know if I'm outbid or if you decide against selling just so I can manage my funds accordingly, thanks so much either way :]
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Hi, are [item=Skin: s.d.o.s] [item=Skin: In The Grass] still available? not sure how much you want for them but I'm willing to pay what you think is fair.
Hi, are Skin: s.d.o.s Skin: In The Grass still available? not sure how much you want for them but I'm willing to pay what you think is fair.
@garun would you do 1,2kg? there's one on the ah for 2kg from what i've seen.

@ThistleProse self already picked it up, sorry!

@NefariousKing tysm! <3 and i totally get that omg, i hate when that happens, esp since i take frequent hiatuses and i miss like, 5 gajillion good things

@hydde i'll pm you in 12-ish hours - hope that's okay!

@Wolin hi! i'm tentative abt selling s.d.o.s, but you are more than welcome to make an offer. as for in the grass: 1 copy is on the ah for print price (1kg) - i'd be more than happy to pa you my copy for that as well!
@garun would you do 1,2kg? there's one on the ah for 2kg from what i've seen.

@ThistleProse self already picked it up, sorry!

@NefariousKing tysm! <3 and i totally get that omg, i hate when that happens, esp since i take frequent hiatuses and i miss like, 5 gajillion good things

@hydde i'll pm you in 12-ish hours - hope that's okay!

@Wolin hi! i'm tentative abt selling s.d.o.s, but you are more than welcome to make an offer. as for in the grass: 1 copy is on the ah for print price (1kg) - i'd be more than happy to pa you my copy for that as well!
yRHzmiz.png
Sure, i'd like to buy [item=Skin: In The Grass] from you at 1kg. Would you be more willing to sell me [item=Skin: Forgive] than s.d.o.s?
Sure, i'd like to buy Skin: In The Grass from you at 1kg. Would you be more willing to sell me Skin: forgive than s.d.o.s?
1 2 3 4 5