Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69
@disgustingbug Ah no worries! Just the Cerdae then would be OK if it hasn't already been moved to someone else, sorry for my delay in replying :,)
@disgustingbug Ah no worries! Just the Cerdae then would be OK if it hasn't already been moved to someone else, sorry for my delay in replying :,)
3XPQ92u.png
May I get the ruby webwing and the silky webwing if possible?
May I get the ruby webwing and the silky webwing if possible?
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our family1392346.png
May I claim the abyss striker?
May I claim the abyss striker?
LxCLUrB.png z8s5c34.png bYt72YT.png
fX0bVgZ.png gr9ITQ9.png N2r2kW8.png
GdVZ87H.png 4i9LHV0.pngreHWBXk.png
UeGjq7y.png OfFImpk.png
@countmc @DrayMalfoy @Honeysprings familiars sent!

@Wrenmedy I'm sorry, but the Cerdae was already claimed too in that send-out - if you want to see a full list of familiars that are still available, go to my front page, it's updated after each time I send out familiars.
@countmc @DrayMalfoy @Honeysprings familiars sent!

@Wrenmedy I'm sorry, but the Cerdae was already claimed too in that send-out - if you want to see a full list of familiars that are still available, go to my front page, it's updated after each time I send out familiars.
23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=6]NEW FAMILIARS ADDED![/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=5]Check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3267171/1#post_3267171]front page[/url] for the updated list of all available familiars![/size] [item=Trench Siren][item=Shalebuck][item=Swift Lumen][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Lilium Floron][item=Lilium Floron][item=Mechanical Destroyer][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Hippalectryon][item=Hippalectryon][item=Augite Protector][item=Janustrap][item=Steam Gyre][item=Chimera][item=Bewildered Broom][item=Starry Ampelope][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Sugar and Spice][item=Jade Troodo][item=Malachite Gladekeeper][item=Manticore's Might][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Runescar Lynx][item=Seething Stove][item=Auburn Wooly Walrus][item=Mossy Beetleboar][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Creeping Tendril][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Fungi Sage][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Axe Mimic][item=Boran Veteran][item=Carrioncorn][item=Wispwillow Perryton][item=Clouded Mith][item=Yeti brawler][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Mantled Foo][item=Psywurm][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Shardback Minmi][item=Sturantrum][item=Muckbottom Catfish][item=Venomous Torridae][item=Pronghorn Stomper][item=Silt Wolf][item=Swamp Wolf][item=Coast Charger][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Sakura Owl][item=Woodland Turkey][item=Wraith Hound][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Firebug][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Wolpertinger][item=Raptorik Freebooter][item=Raptorik Captain] [/center]
NEW FAMILIARS ADDED!

Check the front page for the updated list of all available familiars!

Trench Siren Shalebuck Swift Lumen Mith Bruiser Bluelight Chipskink Stormcloud Harpy Wildwood Owl Peacock Scorpion Terra Tortoise Lilium Floron Lilium Floron Mechanical Destroyer Mirage Puffer Hippalectryon Hippalectryon Augite Protector Janustrap Steam Gyre Chimera Bewildered Broom Starry Ampelope Five-toed Pilco Five-toed Pilco Sugar and Spice Jade Troodo Malachite Gladekeeper Manticore's Might Four-Eyed Phylactery Runescar Lynx Seething Stove Mossy Beetleboar Sludge Sifter Creeping Tendril Goldfin River Flight Stormclaw Showman Ruffletail Tadhop Fungi Sage Ceanothus Brawler Armored Duskflapper Spectral Duskflapper Calculating Candelabra Axe Mimic Boran Veteran Carrioncorn Clouded Mith Yeti Brawler Ensorcelled Volume Venomblade Assassin Sentry Squawker Mantled Foo Psywurm Heartred Croaker Shardback Minmi Muckbottom Catfish Pronghorn Stomper Silt Wolf Swamp Wolf Coast Charger Permafrost Impaler Sunspot Clouddancer Sakura Owl Woodland Turkey Wraith Hound Ophiotaurus Firebug Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Wolpertinger Raptorik Freebooter Raptorik Captain
i'd love to claim the ensorcelled volume and raptorik captain, pls!
i'd love to claim the ensorcelled volume and raptorik captain, pls!
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
Might I give the Mantled Foo a good home?
Might I give the Mantled Foo a good home?
@naze @AceOfAllonsy familiars sent!
@naze @AceOfAllonsy familiars sent!
May I get the runescarlynx and the jade troodo? Also so sorry! I should have looked before I sent the request!
May I get the runescarlynx and the jade troodo? Also so sorry! I should have looked before I sent the request!
Hiya! Could I have a Starry Ampelope and a Mechanical Destroyer? I joined about 9 days ago :> thank you!
Hiya! Could I have a Starry Ampelope and a Mechanical Destroyer? I joined about 9 days ago :> thank you!
WbtjM.gif
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
cVPo4yi.png
5hF3FGk.png

gyZBg.gifSvYe9.gifrAN6x.gifJJ4a9.gifjpiiM.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69