Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - The Tea Room -
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
Hi! Can I get a slot for all three available tea skins, and can you add me to the waitlist if someone doesn't pick up their Milk Tea copy?
Hi! Can I get a slot for all three available tea skins, and can you add me to the waitlist if someone doesn't pick up their Milk Tea copy?
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Can I get a pre-order slot for Cashmiri Chai?
Can I get a pre-order slot for Cashmiri Chai?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
:-) just wanted to drop in and say i changed my username (back) to Vabam after being DigitalMirage!
:-) just wanted to drop in and say i changed my username (back) to Vabam after being DigitalMirage!
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
Can I get a slot for Camellia Sinensis? Is pre-payment still available? Thank you!
Can I get a slot for Camellia Sinensis? Is pre-payment still available? Thank you!
UwPE0Qp.png
@jotunn yes! slots and pre-payment are still available :) i'll add you!

edit: you'll be the last one i accept pre-payment for since i just submitted the last runs!
@jotunn yes! slots and pre-payment are still available :) i'll add you!

edit: you'll be the last one i accept pre-payment for since i just submitted the last runs!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
Okay! I've sent a CR with pre-payment, if that ends up not working just let me know and I'll be happy to send 900g instead (if I'm understanding correctly) or accept a PA once you have them. Thank you!
Okay! I've sent a CR with pre-payment, if that ends up not working just let me know and I'll be happy to send 900g instead (if I'm understanding correctly) or accept a PA once you have them. Thank you!
UwPE0Qp.png
hi, i'd like a slot for kashmiri chai!
& can you please add me to your general pinglist? thank you~
hi, i'd like a slot for kashmiri chai!
& can you please add me to your general pinglist? thank you~
eosuguide.png
may i nab a slot for CAMELLIA SINENSIS ? ty!
may i nab a slot for CAMELLIA SINENSIS ? ty!
nzqnkq.png
@Jinoga @Raeliana @GumPop @Comfrey @decomposedcarrot @Lexreon @Ruskavelle @Lunox @Aisuruu @Wylin @Zelai @Orbeez @Chuchuana @Psi @Solarpunk @ASinglePringle @Laeyein @Multilyn @Dimness @October @Gyroid @Andraya @Kyr @elv @Fujo @Cocolatia @Fenixinka @BeingOfSalt

hey everyone, i'm sorry to bother you with a ping, but i have an extra copy of Kashmiri Chai which means someone didn't get one. could you please PM me if you didn't receive your copy, thanks!! sorry again!
@Jinoga @Raeliana @GumPop @Comfrey @decomposedcarrot @Lexreon @Ruskavelle @Lunox @Aisuruu @Wylin @Zelai @Orbeez @Chuchuana @Psi @Solarpunk @ASinglePringle @Laeyein @Multilyn @Dimness @October @Gyroid @Andraya @Kyr @elv @Fujo @Cocolatia @Fenixinka @BeingOfSalt

hey everyone, i'm sorry to bother you with a ping, but i have an extra copy of Kashmiri Chai which means someone didn't get one. could you please PM me if you didn't receive your copy, thanks!! sorry again!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
May I have a slot for KASHMIRI CHAI
May I have a slot for KASHMIRI CHAI
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25