Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66
Hello! I'd like a Poppy of flameforger familiar please!
Hello! I'd like a Poppy of flameforger familiar please!
hii! I'm a new player, may I have poppy of flame forger and deepmine ardvark please?
hii! I'm a new player, may I have poppy of flame forger and deepmine ardvark please?
@TheCoolSnek @GalahadsCandor @appelsauze @wolfsrain @Dragon33 @DespacitoMan @s3r3n3y4ng @Vexxos familiars sent!

@Wrenmedy @Falkenstern25 Flamerest Fiendcat was already claimed. Would you like to choose a different familiar?

@naze the Cerdae has already been claimed, sorry! Would you like to choose something else?

@ForestFolk @Aladdin Moss-covered golem was already claimed, sorry! Would you like to choose a different one?

@Heyoitsme they were both claimed by someone earlier, sorry! Do you want to pick sth else?

@Deadkitten deepmine aardvark was claimed already, sorry! Would u like to pick a different familiar?

Sorry everyone for the delay, a bunch of request stacked in a short time when i was off FR! Btw, a little reminder that if you want to make sure that your familiar has not been claimed by someone else yet, you can search for its name via "search this topic" feature or just scroll through the posts made after my most recent post - if a familiar is still present on the front page but has already been mentioned by someone in the last couple of posts, it's already reserved for that person, but I haven't had the time to send it yet!

The front page was updated!

@TheCoolSnek @GalahadsCandor @appelsauze @wolfsrain @Dragon33 @DespacitoMan @s3r3n3y4ng @Vexxos familiars sent!

@Wrenmedy @Falkenstern25 Flamerest Fiendcat was already claimed. Would you like to choose a different familiar?

@naze the Cerdae has already been claimed, sorry! Would you like to choose something else?

@ForestFolk @Aladdin Moss-covered golem was already claimed, sorry! Would you like to choose a different one?

@Heyoitsme they were both claimed by someone earlier, sorry! Do you want to pick sth else?

@Deadkitten deepmine aardvark was claimed already, sorry! Would u like to pick a different familiar?

Sorry everyone for the delay, a bunch of request stacked in a short time when i was off FR! Btw, a little reminder that if you want to make sure that your familiar has not been claimed by someone else yet, you can search for its name via "search this topic" feature or just scroll through the posts made after my most recent post - if a familiar is still present on the front page but has already been mentioned by someone in the last couple of posts, it's already reserved for that person, but I haven't had the time to send it yet!

The front page was updated!

23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
Could I get Ashscale Ophiotaurus instead?
(so Raptorik Warrior + Ashscale Ophiotaurus)
Could I get Ashscale Ophiotaurus instead?
(so Raptorik Warrior + Ashscale Ophiotaurus)
@Falkenstern25 sent!
@Falkenstern25 sent!
@icehorsestar sent!
@icehorsestar sent!
Hii sure I'll take extinguished jackalope instead please!
Hii sure I'll take extinguished jackalope instead please!
May I snag spotted faun and autumn dryad? ♥
May I snag spotted faun and autumn dryad? ♥
A silent Hatchery.
@Deadkitten @yewberried familiars sent!
@Deadkitten @yewberried familiars sent!
May I have the Longneck Mender? Ty!
May I have the Longneck Mender? Ty!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66