Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [REPRINT]Batik Dawn Accent - Aether F
1 2 3 4 5 6
BUMP!
BUMP!
Commission+Victorians.png
(@Saintlucky thank you! T.T)
(@Saintlucky thank you! T.T)
boops
boops
Hope a bump is cool - I really wanna get a copy for my girl, she'll be amazing in it! <3
Hope a bump is cool - I really wanna get a copy for my girl, she'll be amazing in it! <3
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Bump a lump!
Bump a lump!
aah this is gorgeous! if you're still running the 2nd round i would love a copy for treasure <3
aah this is gorgeous! if you're still running the 2nd round i would love a copy for treasure <3
wind.gif 588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png lightning.gif
[quote name="speckmeister" date="2023-09-04 18:40:42" ] aah this is gorgeous! if you're still running the 2nd round i would love a copy for treasure <3 [/quote] Hello, thank you so much and gladly! Treasure works as well, ty so much for your interest!
speckmeister wrote on 2023-09-04 18:40:42:

Hello, thank you so much and gladly! Treasure works as well, ty so much for your interest!
HELLO @saintlucky
@catfeather
@speckmeister

I am so sorry this has taken so long, but I'm officially ready to reprint the Batik Dawn accent, submitting this morning, thanks to the support of @catfeather huzzah!

If you'd still like to a copy please send me over 500 gems or the current treasure equivalent (if you just find a reasonable exchange amount for right now and let me know I may lazily confirm, but also maybe not) when you get a chance!
HELLO @saintlucky
@catfeather
@speckmeister

I am so sorry this has taken so long, but I'm officially ready to reprint the Batik Dawn accent, submitting this morning, thanks to the support of @catfeather huzzah!

If you'd still like to a copy please send me over 500 gems or the current treasure equivalent (if you just find a reasonable exchange amount for right now and let me know I may lazily confirm, but also maybe not) when you get a chance!
@noelblue omg I sent by dm, but I forgot to at you here as well. Gentle reminder, no rush here.
@noelblue omg I sent by dm, but I forgot to at you here as well. Gentle reminder, no rush here.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6