Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 106
YEEES NEW VENUE
YEEES NEW VENUE
XgAMxth.pngkitty.pngtn0RSo5.pngkCHWEjf.png 6UlZA.gifIAa1D.gif7pvHn.gif
Wait wait hold up, are we peering at brand new stuff that'll chew up our scaly ankles in the coliseum? Leggy frogs already have my heart. q _ q
Wait wait hold up, are we peering at brand new stuff that'll chew up our scaly ankles in the coliseum? Leggy frogs already have my heart. q _ q
QFMsHc3.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-09-05 11:24:52" ] [center][permalink][img alt="Live Update"]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png[/img][/permalink][/center] We have many new items to add today, and we are implementing them live in [permalink][b]today's update [/b][/permalink] [more] [size=2][Image Caption: An upside down green skydancer dragon stands on the ceiling and says "hey." in a comic-book style voice bubble. Part of its head is cut off at the bottom. This is truly a paragon of graphic design.][/size] [/quote] majestic also I've been waiting so long for the flying butter thing
Undel wrote on 2023-09-05 11:24:52:
Live Update
We have many new items to add today, and we are implementing them live in today's update

[Image Caption: An upside down green skydancer dragon stands on the ceiling and says "hey." in a comic-book style voice bubble. Part of its head is cut off at the bottom. This is truly a paragon of graphic design.]

majestic

also I've been waiting so long for the flying butter thing
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
Silk-Strewn Wreckage, eh? Are you ready? My team is coming to squash some bugs! [emoji=blue bee size=1]
Silk-Strewn Wreckage, eh? Are you ready? My team is coming to squash some bugs!

Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Wow!! I want to thank the artists and creators [emoji=familiar heart size=1] everything is so beautiful. Just outstanding.
Wow!!

I want to thank the artists and creators everything is so beautiful. Just outstanding.
hc7MLaK.png
I never thought I’d be this excited for an insect venue but they’re all perfect, hard to pick a fave familiar.
I never thought I’d be this excited for an insect venue but they’re all perfect, hard to pick a fave familiar.
“blaireau’s
thanks again staff. everything is beautiful. love the coli venue art and the scene <3
thanks again staff. everything is beautiful. love the coli venue art and the scene <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
hype hype hype HYYYYYPE
hype hype hype HYYYYYPE
NEW VENUE AND FAMILIARS LET'S GOOOO
NEW VENUE AND FAMILIARS LET'S GOOOO
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Thank you FR creators! <3 This made a very yucky day into a much much better day :D I love all the new critters, even the ones that are a little too creepy for my tastes XD
Thank you FR creators! <3 This made a very yucky day into a much much better day :D I love all the new critters, even the ones that are a little too creepy for my tastes XD
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 106