Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture
1 2 3 4 5
Did I intentionally find one of the oldest threads on this subject? Yes, yes I did.

Did I try to find a topic about this just because I had to loose a 19-level streak because I had to go to the bathroom? Also yes.

Am I baffled as to why this is still in beta and lacking a pause button after seven years years apparently? Also yes!

Needless to say, I support this so much. Please offer up a pause button.
Did I intentionally find one of the oldest threads on this subject? Yes, yes I did.

Did I try to find a topic about this just because I had to loose a 19-level streak because I had to go to the bathroom? Also yes.

Am I baffled as to why this is still in beta and lacking a pause button after seven years years apparently? Also yes!

Needless to say, I support this so much. Please offer up a pause button.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2019-09-13 03:04:49" ] I hope it isn't an issue of "Well then people can look at the puzzle and find solutions while it's paused, negating the time limit", almost every puzzle game I know hides the screen while it's paused. If that's not the problem, why hasn't this been implemented? [/quote] This shouldn't be a problem since Shock Switch is a puzzle game with a pause button where the screen is hidden while paused. Support for adding a pause button to Artifracture.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2019-09-13 03:04:49:
I hope it isn't an issue of "Well then people can look at the puzzle and find solutions while it's paused, negating the time limit", almost every puzzle game I know hides the screen while it's paused. If that's not the problem, why hasn't this been implemented?

This shouldn't be a problem since Shock Switch is a puzzle game with a pause button where the screen is hidden while paused. Support for adding a pause button to Artifracture.
!! signature under construction !!
Also supporting this, it honestly makes no sense why there isn't one, and those of us who are really good at the game can go on LONG runs without any chance to stop or look at messages or do literally anything else-
Also supporting this, it honestly makes no sense why there isn't one, and those of us who are really good at the game can go on LONG runs without any chance to stop or look at messages or do literally anything else-
93pWlCp.png ACOZFAh.png PVehrz5.png
eYxVktw.png dx1Jitj.png 3adgzZD.png
vNRWb22.png jQub7yI.png bYt72YT.png
1 2 3 4 5