Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | semi-pwyw roblox comms
1 2 3 4 5
[center]@Equuinox I think I can work something out! I already have an idea in mind so I'll see if I can do it :3 Send a crossroads whenever and I can get started soon!! Just note that it might take a little bit for me to get to it as I've been struggling a bit mentally, I hope you can understand! [emoji=spider size=1]
@Equuinox

I think I can work something out! I already have an idea in mind so I'll see if I can do it :3

Send a crossroads whenever and I can get started soon!!
Just note that it might take a little bit for me to get to it as I've been struggling a bit mentally, I hope you can understand!

banner.png
[center][emoji=spider size=1][/center]
banner.png
@R0CKET YOOO THESE COMMS ARE SICK !!! your art is SUPER good (also. fellow phighting fan, extremely based)

do you take item payment by any chance/have a wishlist? im currently saving up my t and g for fandragon projects but i would LOVE to commission you asap!!
@R0CKET YOOO THESE COMMS ARE SICK !!! your art is SUPER good (also. fellow phighting fan, extremely based)

do you take item payment by any chance/have a wishlist? im currently saving up my t and g for fandragon projects but i would LOVE to commission you asap!!
currently stuck in hyperfixation hell (insert cool image here that i definitely know how to insert into signatures)
FR+8 TIMEZONE
[center]@bellz4brainz Hello! Yup, I'm a Phighting fan through and through! Thank you for the compliment, I try my best, haha I'm always looking for UMAs, good apparel, and scrolls / genes! Just note that I am picky with that sort of thing; I usually look for USD, treasure, or gems above all else! [emoji=spider size=1]
@bellz4brainz

Hello! Yup, I'm a Phighting fan through and through!
Thank you for the compliment, I try my best, haha

I'm always looking for UMAs, good apparel, and scrolls / genes!
Just note that I am picky with that sort of thing; I usually look for USD, treasure, or gems above all else!

banner.png
@R0CKET your best ABSOLUTELY shines through your work shown here :D your artstyle is sosoSO wonderful to look at

and understood! thankfully ive got plenty of apparel aswell as a couple umas and scrolls/genes ^^ im willing to screenshot what ive got from each category and pm you/send here the scs if you'd like that kind of payment from me!
i'd also be down for a slot reservation if you'd be willing to do that until i can get more treasure n gems to pay you with those instead for when i can commission you :]
@R0CKET your best ABSOLUTELY shines through your work shown here :D your artstyle is sosoSO wonderful to look at

and understood! thankfully ive got plenty of apparel aswell as a couple umas and scrolls/genes ^^ im willing to screenshot what ive got from each category and pm you/send here the scs if you'd like that kind of payment from me!
i'd also be down for a slot reservation if you'd be willing to do that until i can get more treasure n gems to pay you with those instead for when i can commission you :]
currently stuck in hyperfixation hell (insert cool image here that i definitely know how to insert into signatures)
FR+8 TIMEZONE
1 2 3 4 5