Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>Ace's Experimental Sketch Busts CLOSE
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Ceilingfen @Tammerlin @606 @Innisfree @PhoenixMiko @Firedawn @Tideweaver @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @Kxida @Erichthonios @sighborgs @Dinonoises @pooses @polliwoggi @Shadari @Kano3Shuuya @Embyrs @Iodine @Parad0xxy @Koobi @Looshiana @Irlaan
@BloodGem @Draconawitches @Tanija @ilios @LovelyDeeps @Warlocke @FeralYEEHAW @MoonyBug

Hi hi, a little more preemptive than I'd like, but the last batch will be finished by the end of the weekend - meanwhile I'm reopening with 3 slots! I need muns for the e g g to hatch for #88888888 which is coming faster than I thought haha ;;;;
@Ceilingfen @Tammerlin @606 @Innisfree @PhoenixMiko @Firedawn @Tideweaver @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @Kxida @Erichthonios @sighborgs @Dinonoises @pooses @polliwoggi @Shadari @Kano3Shuuya @Embyrs @Iodine @Parad0xxy @Koobi @Looshiana @Irlaan
@BloodGem @Draconawitches @Tanija @ilios @LovelyDeeps @Warlocke @FeralYEEHAW @MoonyBug

Hi hi, a little more preemptive than I'd like, but the last batch will be finished by the end of the weekend - meanwhile I'm reopening with 3 slots! I need muns for the e g g to hatch for #88888888 which is coming faster than I thought haha ;;;;
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
salutes

The one time I'm happy to be up so early, pff--

Would you feel up to doing a piece of this fellow? Their facial shape is humanoid-ish if you do it from an alternate angle, sort of like if someone were wearing one of those full-face bullet resistant proof masks. Wanted to throw someone that is (hopefully) easier your way given your prior comments in thread and to help your hand rest even a little. ;;

V

Expression totally up to you! Also, their feathery ears are quite flexible; much akin to this piece you did for Veronis!

Have you been successful with your prior mass hatches? /is curious
salutes

The one time I'm happy to be up so early, pff--

Would you feel up to doing a piece of this fellow? Their facial shape is humanoid-ish if you do it from an alternate angle, sort of like if someone were wearing one of those full-face bullet resistant proof masks. Wanted to throw someone that is (hopefully) easier your way given your prior comments in thread and to help your hand rest even a little. ;;

V

Expression totally up to you! Also, their feathery ears are quite flexible; much akin to this piece you did for Veronis!

Have you been successful with your prior mass hatches? /is curious
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Irlaan Aaahhhh hello hello! I'd totally be up for drawing them! And awww that is very considerate of you ; 7 ; I appreciate it <33
Sometimes things with snoots just take me longer bc humans/humanoids are my forte so my brain forgets to comprehend how snoots work XDDD That being said tho, I do always enjoy all your chars and I'd be open to drawing any of them in the future for sure!

And I was unusually lucky last time actually! I hatched #77777779 which blew my mind haha, just 2 away. These ID hatches are both the most fun and most stressful thing to happen on FR for me lmao
@Irlaan Aaahhhh hello hello! I'd totally be up for drawing them! And awww that is very considerate of you ; 7 ; I appreciate it <33
Sometimes things with snoots just take me longer bc humans/humanoids are my forte so my brain forgets to comprehend how snoots work XDDD That being said tho, I do always enjoy all your chars and I'd be open to drawing any of them in the future for sure!

And I was unusually lucky last time actually! I hatched #77777779 which blew my mind haha, just 2 away. These ID hatches are both the most fun and most stressful thing to happen on FR for me lmao
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Awesome! I'm so glad to read that and I look ever so forward to your interpretation. <3 That is also quite kind of you to write! I realize I do not have many that fall within the realm of your specialty, but whenever you open more slots and I have the currency on hand, I'll be sure to toss them your way so you can enjoy these mass hatches. :3 Which just made me realize I have an actual human person I've been meaning to commission and I keep forgetting... [img]https://us-a.tapas.io/sa/da/67/19/ac/4894c2327e7c4a6f989398f7b24908a1.jpg[/img] That said, that's awesome! Did you keep the hatchie or wind up selling them?
Awesome! I'm so glad to read that and I look ever so forward to your interpretation. <3 That is also quite kind of you to write! I realize I do not have many that fall within the realm of your specialty, but whenever you open more slots and I have the currency on hand, I'll be sure to toss them your way so you can enjoy these mass hatches. :3 Which just made me realize I have an actual human person I've been meaning to commission and I keep forgetting...

4894c2327e7c4a6f989398f7b24908a1.jpg

That said, that's awesome! Did you keep the hatchie or wind up selling them?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Irlaan Ooooh, a real human bean!! I'd love to see them! And omg yer muffled screaming doodle is the biggest mood for everything tbh XD

I did end up keeping my ID hehe It was too once-in-a-lifetime sorta thing for me and my typically wretched luck, so I couldn't brave selling them XDD
@Irlaan Ooooh, a real human bean!! I'd love to see them! And omg yer muffled screaming doodle is the biggest mood for everything tbh XD

I did end up keeping my ID hehe It was too once-in-a-lifetime sorta thing for me and my typically wretched luck, so I couldn't brave selling them XDD
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Still 2 slots open!
Still 2 slots open!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Character Ref(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3249929/1#post_3249929 ANYONE FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expression: depends

I LOVE YOUR STYLE its so nice... ...
Character Ref(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3249929/1#post_3249929 ANYONE FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expression: depends

I LOVE YOUR STYLE its so nice... ...
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
@OneSpookyBoi Asfgfhjhg thanks for liking my style ahhhhh
> 7 <

I think Nikita is calling to me bc I love bats and their gothy/emo-ness hehe. If you're cool with me drawing Nikita what expression would suit them and so I get the deets right: do they have a bat nose or human nose?
@OneSpookyBoi Asfgfhjhg thanks for liking my style ahhhhh
> 7 <

I think Nikita is calling to me bc I love bats and their gothy/emo-ness hehe. If you're cool with me drawing Nikita what expression would suit them and so I get the deets right: do they have a bat nose or human nose?
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Heyoo~

Character Ref(s): TH, and then imgur incase of annoying watermarks etc.
The face wrappings are supposed to be very loose, but most draw them covering her face, they do cover the neck at least bc she has scarring there. Your call to cover the mouth or only neck.
Expression: She's not happy, but can be literally anything else. Smiling is okay if it's kinda shy/trying to hide the smile.
Heyoo~

Character Ref(s): TH, and then imgur incase of annoying watermarks etc.
The face wrappings are supposed to be very loose, but most draw them covering her face, they do cover the neck at least bc she has scarring there. Your call to cover the mouth or only neck.
Expression: She's not happy, but can be literally anything else. Smiling is okay if it's kinda shy/trying to hide the smile.
sIYtCYI.png
[quote name="SeraphSoldier" date="2023-09-03 12:48:47" ] @/OneSpookyBoi Asfgfhjhg thanks for liking my style ahhhhh > 7 < I think Nikita is calling to me bc I love bats and their gothy/emo-ness hehe. If you're cool with me drawing Nikita what expression would suit them and so I get the deets right: do they have a bat nose or human nose? [/quote] YAHOO Yea hes a goth boy He has a human nose! though its very snub like, similarly to a bat! Hes quite a rude person but very confident in himself!
SeraphSoldier wrote on 2023-09-03 12:48:47:
@/OneSpookyBoi Asfgfhjhg thanks for liking my style ahhhhh
> 7 <

YAHOO
Yea hes a goth boy
He has a human nose! though its very snub like, similarly to a bat!
Hes quite a rude person but very confident in himself!
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62