Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WIP
[center][color=darkgreen][size=2][b]DIRECTORY:[/b] [s][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_3269225][color=saddlebrown]Introduction and Rules[/url][/u][/s] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969184][color=saddlebrown]Products and Prices[/url][/u] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969186][color=saddlebrown]Order Form and Examples[/url][/u] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969187][color=saddlebrown]Pinglist[/url][/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=darkgreen][b]STATUS: work in progress, please come back later![/center][/size] [center][b]Payment is not received until the order is fulfilled. Current ETA: 3-5 days.[/b] [/center] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12222021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/122221/12222021.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]he sees you.[/color][nextcol] Deep veridian eyes blink in the darkness of a dimly lit den. From the shadows emerges a brawny Snapper whose wide frame takes nearly half the room. His earth-toned skin glistens in what little light is provided by bioluminescent shrooms and sleepy fireflies. Wrapped in jewels that smoke and fade into the skin, he walks slowly toward the center of the room and sits on a small patch of fresh grown moss. "Ah, so you want your story told?" His voice is deep and, reminiscent of a powerful tremor, the reverberance causes pebbles to shake upon the ground. His tunic rumbles. Hues of maroon dance around his waist, contrasting well with the sunset-colored wings that flutter in response. "To come to the Lion himself - no doubt, a bold move." A wide and mischievous grin appears upon his face. Whatever emotion he held in his gaze does not change as he shakes his shoulders and stands tall, towering easily over his prey. "I've seen all you can offer. What life you've claimed to lead." His piercing greens stare daggers down at the other. [i]"You think you have a story worthy enough to be told?" [/i] [/columns] ----- [center][size=5][color=darkgreen][b]PROL. The Voluptuous Lion's Den.[/b][/color][/size][/center] Welcome to Drax's den! Drax is "a connoisseur of words, if you will" and a reputable lore-master among the clans of Nature. He brings his services as a bard from the Verdant Meadows to the wider dragon community to serve his lords and ladies as a messenger of the world. At your request, he may document your history, sing your praises or manifest your language into artful magic. Be wary, however, for he has seen much and knows well. Is your history worthy of his safekeeping? Order and see! [size=4][color=darkgreen][b][i]HEY LISTEN![/i][/b][/color][/size] [LIST] [*]Don't remove my credit. [*]Two Dragons / Prompts per order to ensure I get through them all. [*]Written literature may come pre-formatted. Codes are available upon request. [/LIST] [color=darkgreen][b]**FOR GUARANTEED SATISFACTION**[/b][/color] please complete the order form below. After being pinged a confirmation from me, set up a [b]TWO-WAY CROSSROAD[/b] with the complete payment. I will not post your product without a pending crossroads. When I've posted your product, I will send a random item to complete the crossroads. You will be messaged within 72 hours if the crossroad has not been finalized as a reminder.
Payment is not received until the order is fulfilled. Current ETA: 3-5 days.

12222021.png he sees you. Deep veridian eyes blink in the darkness of a dimly lit den. From the shadows emerges a brawny Snapper whose wide frame takes nearly half the room. His earth-toned skin glistens in what little light is provided by bioluminescent shrooms and sleepy fireflies. Wrapped in jewels that smoke and fade into the skin, he walks slowly toward the center of the room and sits on a small patch of fresh grown moss.

"Ah, so you want your story told?" His voice is deep and, reminiscent of a powerful tremor, the reverberance causes pebbles to shake upon the ground. His tunic rumbles. Hues of maroon dance around his waist, contrasting well with the sunset-colored wings that flutter in response. "To come to the Lion himself - no doubt, a bold move."

A wide and mischievous grin appears upon his face. Whatever emotion he held in his gaze does not change as he shakes his shoulders and stands tall, towering easily over his prey. "I've seen all you can offer. What life you've claimed to lead." His piercing greens stare daggers down at the other.

"You think you have a story worthy enough to be told?"

PROL. The Voluptuous Lion's Den.
Welcome to Drax's den! Drax is "a connoisseur of words, if you will" and a reputable lore-master among the clans of Nature. He brings his services as a bard from the Verdant Meadows to the wider dragon community to serve his lords and ladies as a messenger of the world. At your request, he may document your history, sing your praises or manifest your language into artful magic. Be wary, however, for he has seen much and knows well. Is your history worthy of his safekeeping? Order and see!

HEY LISTEN!
  • Don't remove my credit.
  • Two Dragons / Prompts per order to ensure I get through them all.
  • Written literature may come pre-formatted. Codes are available upon request.

**FOR GUARANTEED SATISFACTION** please complete the order form below. After being pinged a confirmation from me, set up a TWO-WAY CROSSROAD with the complete payment. I will not post your product without a pending crossroads. When I've posted your product, I will send a random item to complete the crossroads. You will be messaged within 72 hours if the crossroad has not been finalized as a reminder.
RwlVTlu.png
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
Short-form lore, poetry, or word-based graphic banners available.

DOCUMENT HISTORY

SING A BLESSED TALE

VISUALIZE YOUR VICTORIES
  1. Column Banner (176x547): this is the standard column aesthetic banners, listed as example one below.
  2. Signature Banner (500x100): this is the size of a full signature banner, listed as example two below.
  3. Custom Banner (varies): this is a misc. catch-all size, listed as example three below. XL or XS size banners may incur extra fees depending on difficulty editing.
  4. Icon Banner (100x100): these are icon-sized squares for roleplaying or general icon usage, listed as example four below.

**Note that if you order both the poem and the banner combo, the standard banner size will be Column Banner unless told otherwise.
***If you want art that someone else made for you to be in your banner, you MUST get permission from the artist and confirm it with me! I will always put "art by ---" somewhere on the banner, big or small depending on if you want different text on it. This is non-negotiable to respect the original artist.
[/indent]

PRICES

Poems = 10kt or 10g!
Banners = 20kt or 20g!
Banner + Poem = 25kt or 25g

I accept mixed payments at a 1kt/1g ratio.
I also take item equivalents from my wishlist, found here.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
Short-form lore, poetry, or word-based graphic banners available.

DOCUMENT HISTORY

SING A BLESSED TALE

VISUALIZE YOUR VICTORIES
  1. Column Banner (176x547): this is the standard column aesthetic banners, listed as example one below.
  2. Signature Banner (500x100): this is the size of a full signature banner, listed as example two below.
  3. Custom Banner (varies): this is a misc. catch-all size, listed as example three below. XL or XS size banners may incur extra fees depending on difficulty editing.
  4. Icon Banner (100x100): these are icon-sized squares for roleplaying or general icon usage, listed as example four below.

**Note that if you order both the poem and the banner combo, the standard banner size will be Column Banner unless told otherwise.
***If you want art that someone else made for you to be in your banner, you MUST get permission from the artist and confirm it with me! I will always put "art by ---" somewhere on the banner, big or small depending on if you want different text on it. This is non-negotiable to respect the original artist.
[/indent]

PRICES

Poems = 10kt or 10g!
Banners = 20kt or 20g!
Banner + Poem = 25kt or 25g

I accept mixed payments at a 1kt/1g ratio.
I also take item equivalents from my wishlist, found here.
RwlVTlu.png
[center][color=maroon][font=arial narrow][size=2][b]DIRECTORY:[/b] [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_3269225][color=saddlebrown]Introduction and Rules[/url][/u] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969184][color=saddlebrown]Products and Prices[/url][/u] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969186][color=saddlebrown][s]Order Form and Examples[/s][/url][/u] - [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3269225#post_54969187][color=saddlebrown]Pinglist[/url][/u][/color][/font][/size][/center] Order Form and Examples - Save [quote=ORDER FORM][b][u]Order[/u][/b]: Pick your desired combination of products from the following list: [b]poetry, biography or story, graphic or banner[/b]. [b][u]Details (IMPORTANT):[/u] [/b]Supply the specifics for your order in terms of quantity, size and structure. Consider the following: [LIST] [*]Is there a specific poem structure (haiku, lyric, etc.) I want? If unspecified, the poet will use their judgement to find a rhyme or reason that fits best. [*]How long do I want my story or biography to be? Is there a word count in mind? Is there a paragraph limit? The standard length for the poet is around 3 paragraphs (about 4-6 sentences each, 300-600 words total) for one story. If unspecified, the poet will use their judgement to write a curated story for your muse and will charge standard pricing for their work. [*]What dimensions do I want my graphic to be? Please use the specified product listing (column, signature, custom, icon sizes) to name which dimensions you want to use. If ordering a custom banner, you must know what dimensions you want to use for your graphic.[/LIST] [b][u]Price:[/u][/b] What is the estimated price of your order given the listed prices above? How will you pay for this order (treasure/currency/item)? [b][u]Dragon/Character/Muse:[/u] [/b]Please link your muse, whether that is a dragon, character or original design. [b][u]Additional Details:[/u][/b] If there are additional details you want to share about your order, please do so here. Please provide anything you want to say about your dragon or character, be it personality or story-wise, or any other information the poet should know.[/quote] [columns][u][b]Confirmed Orders:[/b][/u] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Order Form and Examples - Save
ORDER FORM wrote:
Order: Pick your desired combination of products from the following list: poetry, biography or story, graphic or banner.

Details (IMPORTANT): Supply the specifics for your order in terms of quantity, size and structure. Consider the following:
  • Is there a specific poem structure (haiku, lyric, etc.) I want? If unspecified, the poet will use their judgement to find a rhyme or reason that fits best.
  • How long do I want my story or biography to be? Is there a word count in mind? Is there a paragraph limit? The standard length for the poet is around 3 paragraphs (about 4-6 sentences each, 300-600 words total) for one story. If unspecified, the poet will use their judgement to write a curated story for your muse and will charge standard pricing for their work.
  • What dimensions do I want my graphic to be? Please use the specified product listing (column, signature, custom, icon sizes) to name which dimensions you want to use. If ordering a custom banner, you must know what dimensions you want to use for your graphic.

Price: What is the estimated price of your order given the listed prices above? How will you pay for this order (treasure/currency/item)?

Dragon/Character/Muse: Please link your muse, whether that is a dragon, character or original design.

Additional Details: If there are additional details you want to share about your order, please do so here. Please provide anything you want to say about your dragon or character, be it personality or story-wise, or any other information the poet should know.

Confirmed Orders:
RwlVTlu.png

Pinglist Save

Pinglist Save
RwlVTlu.png
Extra Save
Extra Save
RwlVTlu.png