Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Temphiatus] Meikai's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LordMeikai

Oooh, he looks so soft! I adore the purple shading too, you did a really good job with that. I'm so excited to show my friend on Sunday!
@LordMeikai

Oooh, he looks so soft! I adore the purple shading too, you did a really good job with that. I'm so excited to show my friend on Sunday!
@Apollis I'm so happy that you like it, and I hope your friend does too! I don't know why I struggled with that one, but I'm really happy about the final outcome. <3 I'm going to get started on your second, and I will send a sketch photo first. :)
@Apollis I'm so happy that you like it, and I hope your friend does too! I don't know why I struggled with that one, but I'm really happy about the final outcome. <3 I'm going to get started on your second, and I will send a sketch photo first. :)
@LordMeikai

Hello! I just wanted to check in on that private comm of Edin, thanks!
@LordMeikai

[quote name="Apollis" date="2024-01-18 22:09:33" ] @LordMeikai Hello! I just wanted to check in on that private comm of Edin, thanks! [/quote] Hello! Sorry about the long delay. I don't think I'll be able to complete it due to lots of life changes. I appreciate all of the commissions and I would be happy to refund you for it!
Apollis wrote on 2024-01-18 22:09:33:
@LordMeikai

Hello! Sorry about the long delay. I don't think I'll be able to complete it due to lots of life changes. I appreciate all of the commissions and I would be happy to refund you for it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9