Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Temphiatus] Meikai's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LordMeikai

That's entirely fair and I'm absolutely willing to pay a higher price + wait a bit longer for something with more complexity! I just got excited about the idea lol. Let me know what you're thinking in terms of price!
@LordMeikai

That's entirely fair and I'm absolutely willing to pay a higher price + wait a bit longer for something with more complexity! I just got excited about the idea lol. Let me know what you're thinking in terms of price!
@Apollis I was thinking 100kt or 100g (or a mix of either) would be perfect for me, though I'm flexible. Since it would be like "double" the size of a headshot. I'm also doing full colour now pretty much, so no need to worry about 'accent colour' :). Though I will definitely highlight her gem and scales the most! It definitely sound cool and I hope I can do the idea justice for you.

My estimated time of delivery is about 2 weeks or so, but if it runs longer than that you can definitely feel free to check in with me and see what's up.
@Apollis I was thinking 100kt or 100g (or a mix of either) would be perfect for me, though I'm flexible. Since it would be like "double" the size of a headshot. I'm also doing full colour now pretty much, so no need to worry about 'accent colour' :). Though I will definitely highlight her gem and scales the most! It definitely sound cool and I hope I can do the idea justice for you.

My estimated time of delivery is about 2 weeks or so, but if it runs longer than that you can definitely feel free to check in with me and see what's up.
@LordMeikai

That absolutely works for me! For a bigger piece I would love to get a sketch update before colors go on, but aside from that everything sounds great and I'll send over payment now!
@LordMeikai

That absolutely works for me! For a bigger piece I would love to get a sketch update before colors go on, but aside from that everything sounds great and I'll send over payment now!
Hello! If there are still any open slots, Could I get a headshot of
http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85913734]?
The head with curved horns wears a pair of small glasses, and tends to be more annoyed and pessimistic whereas the head with three eyes is much more excitable and optimistic.
Hello! If there are still any open slots, Could I get a headshot of
http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85913734]?
The head with curved horns wears a pair of small glasses, and tends to be more annoyed and pessimistic whereas the head with three eyes is much more excitable and optimistic.
Wormmmzz - They/he/it Mild hoarder of Aberrations
@Apollis Sure thing, I can do that. I'll make a note. Thanks!

@Wormmmzz Sure! Lol they're so cute. I love how they're smelly. So it would be 50kt or 50g.
@Apollis Sure thing, I can do that. I'll make a note. Thanks!

@Wormmmzz Sure! Lol they're so cute. I love how they're smelly. So it would be 50kt or 50g.
@LordMeikai Alrighty! Should I send a crossroad over?
@LordMeikai Alrighty! Should I send a crossroad over?
Wormmmzz - They/he/it Mild hoarder of Aberrations
@LordMeikai

For an actual head shot commission, could I get my friend's character Sif?

X Tattoo Ref
X Colors Ref (Leftmost Character)
@LordMeikai

For an actual head shot commission, could I get my friend's character Sif?

X Tattoo Ref
X Colors Ref (Leftmost Character)
@LordMeikai

are there any slots still available and if so do you take ship art?
@LordMeikai

are there any slots still available and if so do you take ship art?
artthing.png
@Wormmmzz Yep, go ahead and send it!

@Apollis Sure thing, what colour is the tattoo?

@PawstaFrog I can do ship art (in the way that both chars will be drawn side by side and kinda cutesy xD). Just filled up but I have a quick turnaround, do you want me to ping you when I have an availability again?
@Wormmmzz Yep, go ahead and send it!

@Apollis Sure thing, what colour is the tattoo?

@PawstaFrog I can do ship art (in the way that both chars will be drawn side by side and kinda cutesy xD). Just filled up but I have a quick turnaround, do you want me to ping you when I have an availability again?
@LordMeikai

They're white ink tattoos!
@LordMeikai

They're white ink tattoos!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9