Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jekal's Dragon & OC Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Could I pretty please be put on the frc only pinglist?
Could I pretty please be put on the frc only pinglist?
@Eurus can do o/
@Eurus can do o/
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
[quote name="jekal" date="2023-05-22 01:44:03" ] [center]@TCMagpie Hello! Here is your first order, I thought I could finish it before I went out of town for a bit but no dice. Needed more time in the oven haha Hope you like it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/1110125201385066547/magpie_final.png[/img][/center] [/quote] oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I lost the notification!! This looks awesome though, thank youuuuu
jekal wrote on 2023-05-22 01:44:03:
@TCMagpie Hello! Here is your first order, I thought I could finish it before I went out of town for a bit but no dice. Needed more time in the oven haha

Hope you like it!

magpie_final.png
oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I lost the notification!! This looks awesome though, thank youuuuu
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TCMagpie You've very welcome :D Let me know when you'd like for me to start on the next one!
@TCMagpie You've very welcome :D Let me know when you'd like for me to start on the next one!
We can start whenever! Once again so sorry for the delay. If it's not too much trouble, could you send me your paypal in dms again!
We can start whenever! Once again so sorry for the delay. If it's not too much trouble, could you send me your paypal in dms again!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TCMagpie @RobotOcelot Hi you two! Thank you for your patience waiting for this commission, it’s finally completed! I got a new job so it went slower than predicted but it gave me a chance to draw some new things. Thanks for trusting me with both your ocs ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859840405940338708/1145975866715807774/robotocelot.png[/img]
@TCMagpie @RobotOcelot Hi you two! Thank you for your patience waiting for this commission, it’s finally completed! I got a new job so it went slower than predicted but it gave me a chance to draw some new things. Thanks for trusting me with both your ocs ^^

robotocelot.png
This turned out phenomenal and was well worth the wait! Really love how you rendered the environment around them! Thanks so much for drawing my baby [emoji=spiral star size=1]
This turned out phenomenal and was well worth the wait! Really love how you rendered the environment around them! Thanks so much for drawing my baby
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
This really does look phenomenal, and I'm so happy ocelot likes it!! Thank you again, and I believe I forgot to ask, do you have a preferred place we should link for credit on TH? :0
This really does look phenomenal, and I'm so happy ocelot likes it!! Thank you again, and I believe I forgot to ask, do you have a preferred place we should link for credit on TH? :0
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@RobotOcelot You’re very welcome, gotta learn to love backgrounds haha I’m most active on my tumblr: jekal. You can credit me there thanks!
@RobotOcelot You’re very welcome, gotta learn to love backgrounds haha I’m most active on my tumblr: jekal. You can credit me there thanks!
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36