Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found
Hi! I need an Earth nest for a breeding project: I want to breed an Obsidian/Silver/Gold girl. Genes, eye type, or breed do not matter, but it has to be an Earth element girl with those colours.

I'm happy to pay 10kT for the nest and send food, and I may want to negotiate for repeated breedings if the first nest doesn't have the correct hatchling, in which case I'll pay another 10k for the next nest and supply more food of course.
Reject hatclings are yours if you want them.
Parents are a guardian and a mirror dragon, rtb and ready to go. I can pick them and hatchling(s) up the day they hatch.
Hi! I need an Earth nest for a breeding project: I want to breed an Obsidian/Silver/Gold girl. Genes, eye type, or breed do not matter, but it has to be an Earth element girl with those colours.

I'm happy to pay 10kT for the nest and send food, and I may want to negotiate for repeated breedings if the first nest doesn't have the correct hatchling, in which case I'll pay another 10k for the next nest and supply more food of course.
Reject hatclings are yours if you want them.
Parents are a guardian and a mirror dragon, rtb and ready to go. I can pick them and hatchling(s) up the day they hatch.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
bump! Still looking
bump! Still looking
i can offer earth nests. All id need is food because im permanently low on food because i forget to get more for my ever growing army
i can offer earth nests. All id need is food because im permanently low on food because i forget to get more for my ever growing army
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Lyel
forgot to ping because i am not a smart man
@Lyel
forgot to ping because i am not a smart man
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Sybrand I've got far more food than I need of all four types, how much do you want? I can set up a 1-way crossroads ASAP :)
@Sybrand I've got far more food than I need of all four types, how much do you want? I can set up a 1-way crossroads ASAP :)
Just throw an amount of food you think is reasonable, at least enough to feed your dragons, but any more youd like to give as a payment is cool ^^ i could mostly use seafood.
Send over whenever, i log on every day at least once

@Lyel
Just throw an amount of food you think is reasonable, at least enough to feed your dragons, but any more youd like to give as a payment is cool ^^ i could mostly use seafood.
Send over whenever, i log on every day at least once

@Lyel
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
3 ovals in the nest.
3 ovals in the nest.
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him