Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 709 710
- More colors of the sailor sets. Especially one with a white vest.
- More white vests/open jackets . I need them for fandragons but I'd like more options than the white mage's overcoat.
- More earrings. I would personally love some tassel ones, but I'm happy with anything.
- Necklaces with bird feather pendants. (Or singular pendants in general.)
- Large and highly ornamented hats.
-More hats similar in structure to the bamboo conical hat.
-More tool items. (Ex: fishing rods, weapons, rakes, baking tools, ect.)
- More colors of the sailor sets. Especially one with a white vest.
- More white vests/open jackets . I need them for fandragons but I'd like more options than the white mage's overcoat.
- More earrings. I would personally love some tassel ones, but I'm happy with anything.
- Necklaces with bird feather pendants. (Or singular pendants in general.)
- Large and highly ornamented hats.
-More hats similar in structure to the bamboo conical hat.
-More tool items. (Ex: fishing rods, weapons, rakes, baking tools, ect.)
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
Has there ever been talks of mobility aids? like braces, canes, or even wheelchairs? I guess they would be more like a wheelchair for dogs/quadrupeds, rather than a chair to be sat in like what susie has in the valentines shop.
Has there ever been talks of mobility aids? like braces, canes, or even wheelchairs? I guess they would be more like a wheelchair for dogs/quadrupeds, rather than a chair to be sat in like what susie has in the valentines shop.
Lichtdrache.gif
Cat, dog, or bat ears for dragons could be both cute and hilarious apparel items.
Cat, dog, or bat ears for dragons could be both cute and hilarious apparel items.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
I know i keep spouting random ideas, but i've been thinking....

I think we need Halo Recolors! I mean, most other festival apparel has a recolor variant, so why not halos? I'd love an Ominous Red Luminous Halo, or a Blue Flame version of the Conflagrant Halo!
I know i keep spouting random ideas, but i've been thinking....

I think we need Halo Recolors! I mean, most other festival apparel has a recolor variant, so why not halos? I'd love an Ominous Red Luminous Halo, or a Blue Flame version of the Conflagrant Halo!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
Maybe some angelic creature themed apparel? Like the eyed wheels on throne angels or sets of wings like the 2021 light fest apparel. There isn't much light or angel themed apparel outside of festival items
Maybe some angelic creature themed apparel? Like the eyed wheels on throne angels or sets of wings like the 2021 light fest apparel. There isn't much light or angel themed apparel outside of festival items
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
I misremembered there being an accordion apparel item.

I feel like an accordion would make a great apparel item - maybe alongside some other instruments that we still don't have, such as guitars (probably in acoustic, electric, and bass varieties), drums, violins, etc
I misremembered there being an accordion apparel item.

I feel like an accordion would make a great apparel item - maybe alongside some other instruments that we still don't have, such as guitars (probably in acoustic, electric, and bass varieties), drums, violins, etc
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
It would be nice to see some lanterns that aren't strictly utility. I'd love to see some dramatic fancy lanterns that might look at home in the tangled growth or the Hewn City. A lantern staff would be really cool, but lanterns in the mouth/hand would be amazing as well.
It would be nice to see some lanterns that aren't strictly utility. I'd love to see some dramatic fancy lanterns that might look at home in the tangled growth or the Hewn City. A lantern staff would be really cool, but lanterns in the mouth/hand would be amazing as well.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
More Job specific apparel!

Like; Carpentry, Fishing, Blacksmiths, Armorers, Tailors, Doctors, Miners, Potters, etc...

(I'm not sure if any of this has been suggested before and honestly I don't feel like looking through all 686 pages in this thread, so sorry for the duplicate if it's already been suggested)
More Job specific apparel!

Like; Carpentry, Fishing, Blacksmiths, Armorers, Tailors, Doctors, Miners, Potters, etc...

(I'm not sure if any of this has been suggested before and honestly I don't feel like looking through all 686 pages in this thread, so sorry for the duplicate if it's already been suggested)
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
false eyelash apparel!!! ..it could be both funny and super pretty depending on the use for dergs..
i think it would be relatively easy to draw them over and over maybe,,,just time consuming ofc since theres a ton of poses to draw them for
on my hands and knees for this-
false eyelash apparel!!! ..it could be both funny and super pretty depending on the use for dergs..
i think it would be relatively easy to draw them over and over maybe,,,just time consuming ofc since theres a ton of poses to draw them for
on my hands and knees for this-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Can we get some 19th century prince stuff? and just, more historical stuff in general? I mean, I feel like besides the capes of course, we don't have enough regal wear for dragons. (I actually have a pretty good idea of how this would look on dragons already, specifically pearlcatcher male)
I'm thinking something like this, with things like lace and pants and such to make it a full set. (plus, maybe a lance!)
I mean it obviously wouldn't be this detailed, but something like this? (sorry for image I just have no idea how to put this into words ack)
B6C4XHr6_t.png
Can we get some 19th century prince stuff? and just, more historical stuff in general? I mean, I feel like besides the capes of course, we don't have enough regal wear for dragons. (I actually have a pretty good idea of how this would look on dragons already, specifically pearlcatcher male)
I'm thinking something like this, with things like lace and pants and such to make it a full set. (plus, maybe a lance!)
I mean it obviously wouldn't be this detailed, but something like this? (sorry for image I just have no idea how to put this into words ack)
B6C4XHr6_t.png
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 709 710