Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What's the policy for usermade products?
Hello so i have a question regarding selling products using the flight rising brand. I scoured thru all the possible rules my hands could reach and i couldn't find much about it.

I want to sell a plush of a tundra that i made and make more species of dragon plushies in the future for possible sale. I was wondering if there was any rules against this? Or if there are rules, what are the limits to such a thing?

The question came to mind because i made an extra tundra from my pattern and wanted to include it in my fodder rescue sales thread, but since this is a physical object that might bring some,, difficulty

thank you!
Hello so i have a question regarding selling products using the flight rising brand. I scoured thru all the possible rules my hands could reach and i couldn't find much about it.

I want to sell a plush of a tundra that i made and make more species of dragon plushies in the future for possible sale. I was wondering if there was any rules against this? Or if there are rules, what are the limits to such a thing?

The question came to mind because i made an extra tundra from my pattern and wanted to include it in my fodder rescue sales thread, but since this is a physical object that might bring some,, difficulty

thank you!
@Glitchbird in the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]terms of use[/url]... [quote=art sales policy] 3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company's intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not. 1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Virtual Currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded. 4. Artwork utilizing the Company or Services IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.[/quote] it depends on what you're selling it for - if people are buying it for real money then you can only make 5 total items, otherwise you should be fine to make as many as you'd like
@Glitchbird
in the terms of use...
art sales policy wrote:
3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company's intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.

1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Virtual Currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.

4. Artwork utilizing the Company or Services IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.

it depends on what you're selling it for - if people are buying it for real money then you can only make 5 total items, otherwise you should be fine to make as many as you'd like
unknown.png
To add on - that doesn’t mean five products each (five tundra plushes, five ridgeback plushes, and so on), that means five products total even if they’re all completely different things.
To add on - that doesn’t mean five products each (five tundra plushes, five ridgeback plushes, and so on), that means five products total even if they’re all completely different things.
mkpoaHZ.png
ah that makes perfect sense! So i am fine to sell this singular extra plush i made just not make it a business

im glad you could clear it up! thank you @SkyBlaze and @Stormdance
ah that makes perfect sense! So i am fine to sell this singular extra plush i made just not make it a business

im glad you could clear it up! thank you @SkyBlaze and @Stormdance