Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104
He looks great!! Thank you so much!
He looks great!! Thank you so much!
pixilart-drawing-1.png
sorry for not responding sooner to all the orders, i tried to finish some before i took on more!

@creosote hi again ^^ these orders look good, please send 300g for each order (seperately pls) c:

@forcedcoma accepted, cool character! please send 500g :D

@Silverpelt60 hi there! would it be ok if i draw your character in a feral pose instead of anthro? if so, please send the treasure!

@TurtlesaurRex so glad you like it!
sorry for not responding sooner to all the orders, i tried to finish some before i took on more!

@creosote hi again ^^ these orders look good, please send 300g for each order (seperately pls) c:

@forcedcoma accepted, cool character! please send 500g :D

@Silverpelt60 hi there! would it be ok if i draw your character in a feral pose instead of anthro? if so, please send the treasure!

@TurtlesaurRex so glad you like it!
pixilart-drawing-1.png
xxxpixel art

xxxwishlist
Quote:
@/Silverpelt60 hi there! would it be ok if i draw your character in a feral pose instead of anthro? if so, please send the treasure!

That's fine by me! I've sent the CR. ^^
Quote:
@/Silverpelt60 hi there! would it be ok if i draw your character in a feral pose instead of anthro? if so, please send the treasure!

That's fine by me! I've sent the CR. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[center][font=century][color=#524c40]@Aquitaine here is your order! the birdskull apparel was really fun to draw :D [img]https://i.ibb.co/w4Xk5t6/bottlecap-pixilart.png[/img]
@Aquitaine here is your order! the birdskull apparel was really fun to draw :D

bottlecap-pixilart.png
pixilart-drawing-1.png
xxxpixel art

xxxwishlist
[center][font=century][color=#524c40]@Naeryl here is your order! [img]https://i.ibb.co/QQ4Q2Kq/aurelia-pixilart.png[/img]
@Naeryl here is your order!

aurelia-pixilart.png
pixilart-drawing-1.png
xxxpixel art

xxxwishlist
There she is!!! Thank you so much, she is so lovely <3
There she is!!! Thank you so much, she is so lovely <3
fo11Vhp.png
[center][font=century][color=#524c40]@TallyMark here is brackish, what a precious little guy! [img]https://i.ibb.co/CwzWpht/output-onlinegiftools.gif[/img]
@TallyMark here is brackish, what a precious little guy!

output-onlinegiftools.gif
pixilart-drawing-1.png
xxxpixel art

xxxwishlist
[center][font=century][color=#524c40]@creosote here is amur: [img]https://i.ibb.co/hBXbytg/pixilart-drawing.png[/img]
@creosote here is amur:

pixilart-drawing.png
pixilart-drawing-1.png
xxxpixel art

xxxwishlist
HOUGH it looks wonderful as always; thank you so much!!! \o/
HOUGH it looks wonderful as always; thank you so much!!! \o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
type of pixel: small

dragon/character: this lady!

apparel: Green Protective Eyewear, Pink Exercise Socks

accent/skin: #36046 "Potion Accident"

animation/no animation: no thank you!

payment: gems

extra notes: it doesn't seem like you do a lot of more colorful/saturated dragons, so i hope this gal isn't too far out of your comfort zone!! also, if it's too much detail to fit into such a small space, feel free to simplify the accent to just pink splotches and not include the bottles.

i have read and agreed to the rules!!!
type of pixel: small

dragon/character: this lady!

apparel: Green Protective Eyewear, Pink Exercise Socks

accent/skin: #36046 "Potion Accident"

animation/no animation: no thank you!

payment: gems

extra notes: it doesn't seem like you do a lot of more colorful/saturated dragons, so i hope this gal isn't too far out of your comfort zone!! also, if it's too much detail to fit into such a small space, feel free to simplify the accent to just pink splotches and not include the bottles.

i have read and agreed to the rules!!!
5iXiC8z.png
sbmtjDC.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
zUgIegC.png
kE8PZoU.png
2Dp2REm.png
yvMj9jM.png
Mesq6uj.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png