Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fest Reject Interest Check - Aether F
1 2 3
@AuroraSaturnis

I would love a slot please! Thanks for printing these~
@AuroraSaturnis

I would love a slot please! Thanks for printing these~
08A5Hy3.png
@AuroraSaturnis I'd love a slot please, this is beautiful!
@AuroraSaturnis I'd love a slot please, this is beautiful!
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
@AuroraSaturnis I'd absolutely adore a slot if there's a second run of this, I really love the concept.
@AuroraSaturnis I'd absolutely adore a slot if there's a second run of this, I really love the concept.
@AuroraSaturnis I would love to get a slot if there's any open!
@AuroraSaturnis I would love to get a slot if there's any open!
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@doctorspiral @Skrywer sorry if this shows up as a double ping for you, but once this skin's approved I can do another run if enough people want it! just let me know if you want me to take you off the list or anything
@doctorspiral @Skrywer sorry if this shows up as a double ping for you, but once this skin's approved I can do another run if enough people want it! just let me know if you want me to take you off the list or anything
Two slots for round two please!
Two slots for round two please!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@AuroraSaturnis I'm absolutely down for a second slot! Unfortunately all my grinding and payment efforts have been hugely disrupted by a family memorial (I'm on restaurant wifi rn :P) so I know I'm quite late, and unfortunately I will continue to be gone for a little while, but I'll pre-pay when I can! TY for your patience :)
@AuroraSaturnis I'm absolutely down for a second slot! Unfortunately all my grinding and payment efforts have been hugely disrupted by a family memorial (I'm on restaurant wifi rn :P) so I know I'm quite late, and unfortunately I will continue to be gone for a little while, but I'll pre-pay when I can! TY for your patience :)
@doctorspiral hey, sorry for the late response, that's no problem! by all means, take your time <3 I'll hold the slot for you :)

And now that the skin is officially in the FR database, reprints shouldn't take nearly as long and I can officially do more runs!!
@doctorspiral hey, sorry for the late response, that's no problem! by all means, take your time <3 I'll hold the slot for you :)

And now that the skin is officially in the FR database, reprints shouldn't take nearly as long and I can officially do more runs!!
@AuroraSaturnis Would love to be added to the list please! ^^
@AuroraSaturnis Would love to be added to the list please! ^^
@doctorspiral @Skrywer @Enekokoro

Hey, sorry to ping you out of nowhere, I just wanted to check if you're still interested in getting copies of this skin? (If so I can call it and buy a blueprint as soon as I get the gems, if not, no worries)
@doctorspiral @Skrywer @Enekokoro

Hey, sorry to ping you out of nowhere, I just wanted to check if you're still interested in getting copies of this skin? (If so I can call it and buy a blueprint as soon as I get the gems, if not, no worries)
1 2 3