Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weirdest autoname?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="UncleSisu" date="2023-07-17 19:25:01" ] I've gotten Dazzlecheeks three times while messing with the name randomizer. [/quote] I remember buying a derg that was originally named Dazzlecheeks (renamed the derg because I was turning said derg into a fandragon)
UncleSisu wrote on 2023-07-17 19:25:01:
I've gotten Dazzlecheeks three times while messing with the name randomizer.
I remember buying a derg that was originally named Dazzlecheeks (renamed the derg because I was turning said derg into a fandragon)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
achoo, smallmountain, and uncle are probably the strangest ive seen
achoo, smallmountain, and uncle are probably the strangest ive seen
bought a veilspun from a hatchery i frequent recently, chucked her name into google translate, turns out it means "almonds" here's the almond lady herself btw; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87469481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874695/87469481_350.png[/img][/url]
bought a veilspun from a hatchery i frequent recently, chucked her name into google translate, turns out it means "almonds"

here's the almond lady herself btw;
87469481_350.png
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
I got "Child" and "Kiddo" once. :/
I got "Child" and "Kiddo" once. :/
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
The most memorable funny name to me will always be Chartreuseterror, who by pure luck, was a dragon with green crackle that clashed horribly with its other colors (I think it had a pink primary). Unfortunately not Chartreuse specifically or it would have been even funnier, but yeah, that sure was a fitting name.
The most memorable funny name to me will always be Chartreuseterror, who by pure luck, was a dragon with green crackle that clashed horribly with its other colors (I think it had a pink primary). Unfortunately not Chartreuse specifically or it would have been even funnier, but yeah, that sure was a fitting name.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I once got Stinky on a fodder dragon and had to rename it. ;_;

(Chartreuseterror is my favorite on here so far)
I once got Stinky on a fodder dragon and had to rename it. ;_;

(Chartreuseterror is my favorite on here so far)
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
i admire people using renaming scrolls on unfortunately named fodder they bought, just to keep the dignity of the original owner and their offspring list. truly a selfless act
i admire people using renaming scrolls on unfortunately named fodder they bought, just to keep the dignity of the original owner and their offspring list. truly a selfless act
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
[quote name="crowbartender" date="2023-07-18 09:32:23" ] Weedeater Greatshout Blueears Bonebraid Largetalons Acidtorrent Aquarake Chartreuseterror Pumpkinmuffins Breakingwater Scaredscream Rapidfoot Imp Impedin Windsinger Demented Dastardly Invernale (spelled like that) Malaria Prison Mummy Uncertain Intangible Itchy Sleepy Squeak Sneak Scowl Burly Gnasher Soda Porky Brie Kale Ramen Cheeto Tatertot Cactus Munchkin Squeakers Chatty Bootsie Rofl Dschubba Bunnies Birdbird Teddybear Draggy Gato Bewylderbeast Soulorolla Politico CelestialScholar Plato Borque (are you a french dog) Blouf Omega Beta Sauron Sherlock Elmo Puppetmaster Luigi Ken Haruto Flapjack Treebeard Celeborn Hiccup Lestat Reinhardt (that's my estranged fathers name) Meredid Mererid Merudid [/quote] that's a crazy compiled list
crowbartender wrote on 2023-07-18 09:32:23:
Weedeater
Greatshout
Blueears
Bonebraid
Largetalons
Acidtorrent
Aquarake
Chartreuseterror
Pumpkinmuffins
Breakingwater
Scaredscream
Rapidfoot
Imp
Impedin
Windsinger

Demented
Dastardly
Invernale (spelled like that)
Malaria
Prison
Mummy
Uncertain
Intangible
Itchy
Sleepy
Squeak
Sneak
Scowl
Burly
Gnasher

Soda
Porky
Brie
Kale
Ramen
Cheeto
Tatertot
Cactus

Munchkin
Squeakers
Chatty

Bootsie
Rofl
Dschubba
Bunnies
Birdbird
Teddybear
Draggy
Gato

Bewylderbeast
Soulorolla
Politico
CelestialScholar
Plato
Borque (are you a french dog)
Blouf
Omega
Beta

Sauron
Sherlock
Elmo
Puppetmaster
Luigi
Ken
Haruto
Flapjack
Treebeard
Celeborn
Hiccup
Lestat
Reinhardt (that's my estranged fathers name)
Meredid
Mererid
Merudid
that's a crazy compiled list
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
Hotdog
Hotdog
20240124-2118111.gif
Horridge. Apparently it's a surname in England, but to me it just seems like a combination of horrible and porridge. Of course I then immediately had to use it on a dragon.
Horridge. Apparently it's a surname in England, but to me it just seems like a combination of horrible and porridge. Of course I then immediately had to use it on a dragon.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9